Black Chicken Studios Forums

How goes the Progress for Y2?

Rhialto

[spoiler]Test to see if regular spoiler tags still work[/spoiler]Just for reference, since this is my usual way of doing things. Maybe shouldn't be, but...

Well damn. Guess I'll be dropping text bombs until I consistently remember to use the eye icon :P

Edited by Metis

• 2 weeks later...

May I just say, as someone who has peeped at this thread every so often for the last 2 years, this is the greatest showcase enthusiasm, frustration and polite HR hand waving on the internet.

Rhi, Metis, Schwarzbart, freespace - your dedication is both endearing and a bit concerning. But we all wouldn't be geeks if we didn't shamelessly obsess over odd things, please keep being your best self.

I'm leaving this in honor of the usual posters, those that joined the discussion only to lose interest, peepers like myself, and Legate (who was. no doubt. a DMV worker in his past life)

P.S. Would recording a dramatic slow read of the entire thread at game release be alright?

P.S.S here's is my contribution. Legate, will some of the more memorable side adventures be referenced or have a follow up in Y2.

I am also a peeper and not much of a talker, i too appreciate the usual posters which makes it interesting to come back here and check every few weeks.
Probably gonna keep coming back for a several more years and check for year 2 because i love the stories and the gameplay breaks it up in a fun way that keeps you engaged.

Would be fun to hear a dramatic slow read of a thread like this yeah, i hope you put the drama dial to 11. ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...