Black Chicken Studios Forums

How goes the Progress for Y2?

Rhialto

A full decade on from the last time I was really active here and still no year 2. Sad times. Also lmao at legate for only being a community regular in rank. How come join time badges only go to 1 year? No credit for being a 12 year old account.

Well a lot of stuff coming out in 2023 so many we can finally get year 2.

Kinda shocked there aren't really any other games that follow the same concept. I remember this being a very popular concept back when Year 1 came out.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 5:04 AM, Schwarzbart said:

Given that the class list of Y2 is still of the table, I wonder if the team willing to give out some example of internship or apprenticeship the player can join in Y2?

So are they plan to give an answer to this or the usual "Closer to release we might answer" ?

On 2/23/2022 at 11:33 AM, ShiningCity said:

A full decade on from the last time I was really active here and still no year 2. Sad times. Also lmao at legate for only being a community regular in rank. How come join time badges only go to 1 year? No credit for being a 12 year old account.

Well a lot of stuff coming out in 2023 so many we can finally get year 2.

Kinda shocked there aren't really any other games that follow the same concept. I remember this being a very popular concept back when Year 1 came out.

Legate was actually replaced by an Eliza-based AI chatbot, hence the resetting of their badge history. On the bright side, the developers are hoping to include this as an interactive feature of year 2 so everyone can talk to Legate while they play. The downside is that there will be a real-time delay in responses of about a day.

P.S.
They don't have the "I'm not a robot" captcha when they post 

1 hour ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Hahahaha!!!

Could you imagine, a little chat sidebar for me? :)

And I would be using it to ask "Why so little about Pelia?" or "Why so little about Tabin?". :) I am rather disappointed that those characters had so little content in Y1 - especially because Magsa got so much.

Is it planed that the summer break relationship change is adjusted by college rivalry and if the student are in the same clique or not?

Are Y5 take the help of lower years for their final project in return for some mentorship or money? (i.e. take a Y2 for in their opinion menial tasks) If not then take this as a suggestion ^^.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I don't think you can share any screenshots from the game, I thought I would ask some other questions in the hopes you may be able to answer them. :) 

Since it's possible to create new characters from scratch in year 2(As far as I understand at least), would that make them an exchange student of some kind? As in they studied at another school before? 

Will it be possible to select something like character nationality and/or ethnicity during character creation?

Do new characters get to pick background traits and their skill levels etc as part of the character creation process?

• Like 1