Black Chicken Studios Forums

How goes the Progress for Y2?

Rhialto

4 minutes ago, Schwarzbart said:

@RossaNo I talk about if the attribute + skill of your clique member is better then your own you automatic use this instead of your own in adventures and events.  (Might be just that if the skill is better you use the skill of your clique member instead of your own not sure any more)

Oh you do? I was completely unaware. That's much more useful than I had originally thought.
Thanks for teaching me greater master platypus.  :) 

16 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rossa;

Apart form lakeshores, there isn't precisely a beach in the sense you mean. But as for whether you go or not... no comment! :)

I guess a lakeshore it will have to be then. ^^ 

Do our selected classes in year 1 carry over into year 2 or do we have to pick new electives? ?_?

Will the mandatory classes of any of the colleges change in year 2?

As far I know there will be other mandatory classes for all colleges but we are supposed to even have some choice in what are our mandatory class is in Y2. I.e. if your bad in your Y1 mandatory class end of the year result and you didn't manage to catch up at home you might have to do the Y1 mandatory classes again.

• Like 1

That would be a nice upgrade. Having a small list of something like "3, choose 2" would give a lot more variety and might make me pick some different colleges more often. :) 

Also looking forward to advanced classes. :D 

Any Easter gift planed from the team by answering some of our unanswered questions so far? I.e. the class list Y2 students have during our Y1 or the example of internship and apprenticeship the player can join in Y2

Edit: any update on the Russian worker from BCS? You still found a way to pay them?

That's regrettable. I hope someone will step up to the task then. Modding is not that valuable if no one can find the created mods afterwards. 😅

By the way @Legate of Mineta, do you know if the way random skill steps are awarded will be changed in year 2?

Right now when random skill steps are awarded, it can select an already maxed out skill, which means the skill step is wasted. I'm not sure if this is an oversight or an intended mechanism. 

18 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rossa;

It still happens in Y2, yes- but because of [Redacted], you may not mind.

In that case, I am really looking forward to [Redacted] :D 

After we complete a year in year 2, will there be a yearbook or some kind of equivalent where we can see our final grades for the year or how we performed etc? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...