Black Chicken Studios Forums

There hasn't been a single development update at all so far in 2018

Zurichan

If so, there should also be a restricted zone in the forums only for beta testers(and staff, duh), so they can at least discuss the closed beta among themselves, as well as providing feedback.

Are we just whipping up a conspiracy theory here? ?️ Closed beta parts of the forum could be hidden for people without the respective role.

The concept of super secret closed beta is unknown to me, but then it is super secret so I probably wouldn't know.

Signing a NDA is pretty common in a closed beta for several reasons. Keeping control of the information flow is one of them. But usually companies are nice enough to let people like the honourable Schwarzbart* or the most honourable Legate publish stuff from inside the closed beta on a regular basis. (dunno; weekly?)

And no, participation was promised to the KS backers. Breaking that promise would violate the agreed upon terms for a business deal. Pacta sunt servanda! Semper.
Also it is good to have inexperienced people in the bunch. You need at least their performance data too. But more often they ask the simple questions who are important in hindsight, but overlooked often by more experienced people.

*according to his location also in possession of european sensibilities

43 minutes ago, Legate of Mineta said:

I think this was more a spot of hope- there isn't yet a closed Beta, [...]

Natürlich. You tell us what you're told to say.

[...]and it's not certain that there will be one prior to the KS Beta. [...]

Oh, I considered the KS beta to be your version of a closed beta, but now you sound more like an "early access" type of thing.

[...] But if there is, it seems clear who would be in it. :)

It does? Good for you.

Archived