Black Chicken Studios Forums

Introduce Yourself

dingbat91

• 3 weeks later...

Should have probably come here before attacking the forums with a wall of text. Hi everyone! Bought the game, what, two years ago? A year and a half? And finally decided to join the forums. I'm a bit slow to follow the cool kids, but better late than never, hm?

I am actually surprised I managed to pull myself away from playing to say hello...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, new fan from Italy here (sorry for the bad grammar, I feel better reading english than writing it)! I just bought the game after trying it thanks to a friend of mine. I really love fantasy narrative and rpg, but I usually don't play pc games because the mainstream ones had always kind of a driven story. I am really impressed with the freedom your characters got in Academagia. I'm sure going to have fun for a long time with your game!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm addicted to Academagia and woke up everyday at 5 a.m. (or is it 4.30? Hmm...) so I could play it without anyone bugging me. Yes, I'm so awesome am I not? Or maybe I just have no life. Well, whatever.

Anyway, pleased to meet you all! *grins broadly* I'm waiting for the second year!

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a big fan of texty games,its painful playing with a dictionary.But it is a change,and relaxing from trying to play CSO with my bro messing with the keyboard.

(Also its impressive to my classmate.My teammate always tease me brainless meat-head and I shut her up by asking her what does Negate mean.The dictionary one of course.Revenge!)

Wish there are more chinese players to talk about this tho.I met one on LFO that told me about the forums,surprising!

Oh,also this forum is a blank page to me unless I use proxy.Temporary problem?

Hmm... I suppose It's about time for me to introduce myself on the forum, after my lurking around for the past few days.

I'm currently working 43 hours a week (4 of which is classed as overtime) providing me a low amount of time during the week to give the game a good playthrough... although, to be fair, I tend to be a lazy git whenever possible.

From what I've played though; It's a good game. :)

• 1 month later...

I am Esper, and I guess I will be introducing myself since I have been lurking on these forums for some times now and it seems rude to just lurk.

I am danish and am currently studying. I have been playing academagia for some time now and generally I play far too much games, I aspire to be a writer (in my own langue), but I don't know if I will be posting anything here since my written english is only slightly less worse than my spoken english. On the other hand pratice is good and my study is currently taking op too much time to write anything serious of my own. Nice to meet you.

P.S. I am eagerly awaiting year two as well. Not that I am impatient or anything,(expect I am)

• 4 months later...

I must say this is the first forum that makes log in so exciting^_^

Anyway!I watched my roommate play this because she spent the money that was supposed to be free lunch for me.

And it looks interesting,so I jumped in!

The forum is more popular then I thought,though!

I tried to search for any Chinese discussion,but the only real results are all pirating in Chinese....

However!There is a player in the same legion as me on a web page game that actually played this and told me about this forum.

So I signed up and,actually I don't want to say more than log in is very exciting on this forum LOL

• 5 weeks later...

Hello. I purchased Academgia quite some time ago and I am still finding it quite addictive. I must've completed the year five or six times! I try to roleplay my character, but I can't be mean to others and I usually end up focusing on Negation, Enchantment and Incantation. And Comet's Tail.

I would also like to thank the developers, most notably Legate of Mineta, for interacting and supporting the community on a consistent basis. In the same vein, thank you for releasing free downloadable content in addition to patches. I have also seen some of the events and stories created by the various members which are of an extremely high standard. I wish I had the ability for that amount creativity and to have the capability to structure sentences to that standard. All of these aspects of the forum convinced me to join, although I'm not certain how much I'll be able to contribute.

Finally, I'm sure this has been said tonnes of times, but I'm really looking forward to Year 2.

Hello.

Got my copy of Academagia yesterday and just wanted to pop in and say I am really impressed with the amount of support and DLC this title has gotten since release. That was one of the reasons I bought it.

There are just too few text based games out there with this much content in them.

Good work ;)