Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

1) I wish there where at last a small explain in a lore why we gain 25 Parental Approval once we hit Forgery 11. Although one can suspect that it is a forged letter from your Regent or even the Legate but it still would be nice to know what it is.

2) If you have the Page Background wouldn't it be nice if you have to serve Comte Rodrigo de Savona during Itinera instead of visit this strange "aunt" and "uncle"?

Could you build in a roleplaying way to time jump at the end of the year to the start of the year with a char while keep all skills and research, maybe even abilities but the rest like relationship, glory, items restored to what it was at the start to allow a endless play at latest in year 5? (I know repeating a class the usual way won't be possible for our char as it means we need other students so this would be the next best possibility to do so)

Yes its similar to a new game + but with some big differences

-time travel of the mind to your body in the past could actual happen in the world although it was never proven

-because its just your mind and soul that travel back items, money, some of your abilities and relationship is lost.

-problematic are imported games of previous years as the team would need a way to restore the values for things like items, money, some of your abilities and relationship to what they where at the start of the year (or holidays) to stay with the time travel story. (Yes here is the biggest difference to a new game +)

• 2 weeks later...

freespace brought up the good idea in the question thread that pointing or giving access to good learning locations during the summer break in year 2 would be a good favor for the Professor / Regent / Legate at the start of the summer break. (Didn't I suggest this already some years back? :huh:)

Edit: Ohhh and lending / giving books to learn from during the summer break should also be a good favor at the start of the summer holiday (Again I have the feeling I have suggested this already :blink:

Not sure how you will handle extra class and introduction of a 1st year student to Academagia will be handled but from what I read they are some kind of favor also that only can turned in before or during the summer holiday. So I think there 2 favor lists anyway one for summer holiday and the other for afterward and then at last put some books into the favor of the summer holiday should be no problem.

Edit:If it is some kind of special function to turn in favor for extra class and get a 1st year junior maybe you can add to it something for the normal Professor especial the one who are no longer around in year 2.

Luckily I have access to my Impulse version. Since there is still a demand for the old version of the game, you might want to re-sticky that post I made for accessing impulse, at least until it can be had on steam as well...