Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

@Legate of Mineta: May I write for this thread a proposal for how this setting could handle Madagascar? I have some great ideas for how a Madagascar could fit in, inspired by reading some commentaries about Taranatha (a Tibetan heresiarch whose doctrines I condemn even as I admire his scholarship), your comments that there is no Tibet-analogue in this setting, and my fascination with the Scohanwicht School and Buddhist-Christian relations during the 17th-century. Yes, I have diverse interests, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

@Legate of Mineta: A suggestion for Louise Kandinski (for Y4 or Y5?): she and the PC meet with a mysterious person who encourages her to embrace her sexual orientation - but in the end the person is revealed as an agent from another branch of her family that hopes that with Louise as a childless woman, they will inherit her estate.

@Legate of Mineta: So, for my adventure with Zoe Melis and Eliana Carosi, I am having Zoe express a stereotype about Morvidus college that I have never seen mentioned within the game - but that seems to be appropriate: that members of that college are unhealthily obsessed with strange and often unpleasant things. Would this be a reasonable angle for Zoe (and perhaps other people?) to have?