Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

1 hour ago, Legate of Mineta said:

I suppose that would depend on your definition of properly implemented! :)

Well, basically, one adventure that I really want to write for Y2 would involve Tabin, the PC, and a talking dolphin (not a comedy!) at a circus, but I would not want my circus's plans to conflict with Jorndathal's Circus.

@Legate of Mineta: OK, this is a very strange point, but it has occupied my mind for years thinking about this game. I hope that any choice to become sworn siblings with the Triplets will not lead to the complete elimination of a romance route with any of them - or if it, is, then it should have a warning about it before such a ceremony happens. Maybe Sima could give a little explanation at some time before the ceremony, given her interests in both family dynamics and dating.

In pamela's adventure, it is actually the player that casts that particular spell, on that particular path, at cobo's reccomendation. That particular adventure step it feels as though he found it in one of his skulk sessions, but didn't have the nerve to actually use it himself. Casually passing it to the player in hopes of seeing it without having to actually cast it.

• Like 1

@Legate of Mineta: Since so many of my adventures involve a PC who has a budding romantic relationship (we are talking love (emotion) levels) with Zoe Melis and completes the Triplets' adventure, might I write a little scene/interactive conversation where Zoe and the PC discuss how Zoe knows that he and Sima often seem to be away at unknown locations around the same time? And no, I would not have Zoe angry at or accusing the PC of anything - rather, she would be curious and resigned (given the contrast between her and Sima).