Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

Would it be posible to show the curent skill level the character have in the Skill description on the right or have a link that the skill then open up on the left?

If this is posible it would be nice if then the Skill a Adventure/Event path needs would be linked to the description and so a player easy could see the curent status of the skill.

I have a suggestion regarding advertisement.

I was reading my latest copy of "Knights of the Dinner table" magazin as it struck me - an ad and review in this magazin would be perfect for this game.

Little background: "Knights of the Dinner table" is a gaming magazine which grew out of a comic book of the same name, the comic, revolving about a group of pen and paper gamers, remains the main feature of the publication, but articles about pen and paper, table top and computer gaming are also featured. The magazine exists for more than 10 years and has a dedicated following of readers, vast majority of them players of rpgs, strategy- and wargames, a demographic very likely to be interested in playing Academagia. Therefore a review of Academagia in "KoDt" would probably be far more useful in terms of promotion and sales then an ad and/or review in a main stream pc games magazine.

If you are interested in the idea here email address found in the magazine:

Advertising: Steve Johansson steve@kenzerco.com

Email address of Editor-in-Chief Jolly R. Blackburn can also be easily found on the webpage: www.kenzerco.com.

I was wondering if you were thinking of adding any more -1 Family History choices? Perhaps something like Child of a Debtor where you have great difficulty in earning/keeping money (which I think would be quite a pain in the following years). Or Pushy Parents, where if you get a reprimand the character gets a spike in Stress/difficult to get rid of Negative Emotion (though that would be avoidable with save/reloading).

I have two suggestions both about familiars 1: could you please add more adventures with your familiars, i really like the familiars and more you can do with them would be nice :) 2: the holiday, The Diakopi where you try and make your familiar happy, there is no reward for success, it says your familiar is happy but no changes to your stats or your familiars perhaps an increase to your bond or familiar kinship skills?

I am not sure how the SS increase is choosen from classes but it apears that the training difficulty isnt considerd.

Every time I choose Class Skills that have SS with a base train difficulty of 2 in theyr list they are drastical behind the other class skills!

So my suggestion is that SS like First Principles get 1.5-2 times as high chance to be trained from class as other SS with only a train difficulty of 1.

A other Idea would be that a training difficulty reduction for this skills is placed along the Study.

Edit 1: Isnt Gate magic also about befiending animals and then let them do you bidding? If so it would be a possibility for The Dark Tunnel of Wisdom instead of Glamour magic using Animal Husbandry or Befriend if the char have Gate Magic.

This is my speculation, based on limited knowledge of Gates. (I didn't seriously pursue them in my first playthrough. Will do so around DLC2 or Patch 9.)

I think the Gates are about two things: Moving things from point A to B by changing space, and then binding through contracts or seals with a creature that is summoned by Gating to them. Similar to what you would see in Shin Megami Tensei, where you meet various demons, angels, and other mysterious beings and somehow make them into servants through force or conversation.

One think that has slightly puzzled me is that in my current game as an Aranaz student there are five or six Aranaz students including my character that have been befriend by Durand students, which doesn't seem to fit with the whole rivalry between the two colleges that is shown in adventures, so maybe if its possable make it so its unlikely to happen, perhaps a clique that is viewed as strange because its members are from both colleges?

I have a small problem with the Adventure "A stich in time" first of all Wizards Tailor is used in some events as Spell option so why is it that in this Adventure Chain you have such a big trouble finding a readable description in the Library?

Then I was under the impression Wizards Tailor is a Revision Spell but in the Adventure you have to roll on Glamour?

Maybe it would be bether to put a diverent spell name into this Adventure like The emperors new cloths :lol:.

Edit: It even get stranger when you continue this adventure chain in the End all of the Sudden you know a Forgetfull Spell that even affect a huge numbers of Students if you sucess in the Persuation path.

So for a spell I would put more toward year 3+ you just know how to cast it but for a apearently very common spell you have difficultys to even find even a readable description in the huge Librarys of the Academagica, at last from the text description.

And there is also the Problem if she realy would cross a Member of here Clique who is in the same College and she even have 4 standing with like this?

Also in the end ther is no drop in standing after what she was trying, because the player char still remember everything?

Maybe I am just used to the great other Adventures and Events in Academagica that this one realy leaves a very bad aftertast. For my RPG Post I haved complet rewriten the last Part so it would realy suit a Persuation exit.

@ Legate of Mineta I think the other Report was also from me and the other Frame was more problematic then the one from Durand. :(

Edit2: Event of Blooms the Incantation exit dont go good together with what is told in a Event when you fight a news artikel that you could fly because in the Event it stated that Flight magic isnt teached in year 1!