Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

CoVEaFMoTRaI and the Grand Hall 01

I would also suggest a Astrology exit there because this is what my curent Vernin Char would choose first to find the location.

A other great idea for a Exit there is puting a tracing mark on the one who brought the invitation, but I dont know what kind of spells you would have to use for this.

... 02

For a new Clockwork exit have a look in my RPG post #56

http://academagia.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1759&st=40

Can we get a info in the Dayreport what SS was increase from a class when it wasn't a class skill? Especial when I just get Lore I allways wondering what was increased.

Myabe the price of the Old Wand should be reduced because you in a event you can get 2 of them for like 25 but on seling them you get 610 for each of them.

Even halfing the selling price would be still a extrem good reward to be so lucky and geting this event and would be going more along with the just +1 Concentration one get from this wands.

But in more general if one of the content team finds the time to look at the prices of all items (especial the wands) and adjust them to what the items do and how rare they are would be great. (even bether if the production cost would be measured in also)

2) Would Mineta have any sort of ability to deal with a student who was not welcomed back at their home (all black sheep like) or who was an orphan without a home? I assume that while the Academagia might allow them to stay an extra week or two in each direction, they'd eventually be kicked off campus. Could a twelve year old rent a room at an inn (or a bed in a common area) for the season, or be taken in by an orphanage or hospice, or even rent themselves an apartment if they were some sort of fantastically wealthy orphan? Or would it be possible for them to work for food and board during the summer, be it at an inn or at any of those nice small places you can get jobs at throughout the game, or even at the Academagia? (Botany 10: 'I'm really good at pulling weeds now!')

Yes to all of these. It's conceivable that they may even be allowed to stay at the Academagia, in Capilutza, or at St. Huld's, but they would need to have made a very good impression and have an excellent reason.

I would love if this get implemented into year 2 even if it is not in on release.

Legate you asked for this so here you go ^^:

In year 4 / 5 I kind of expect that the char will somehow get confronted with the dead and so here my Suggestion.

How about let the Char become a Ghost in case he did some special things /mess up in some adventure ect. even if it is only temporary.

There is nothing closer to the real dead of a player char then this and continue as a ghost could be interesting challenge compared to "Oh this was it, Game Over".

Passive Abilitys and Items that improve all Magic base Skills like Balanced Wand or Methodes of the Master should maybe also give +1 to Mastery and Gate.

If something improves you Magic abilitys over the full bandwide its strange that the magic who is just forbiden by law isn't affected by them.

Edit: Illusion and Misdirection 02 Exit 3 wouldn't this a great place to give "Speaking Quietly of Riddles"+1 instead of Scouting +1 on success?

I am not sure but for Random Event Student - Emilia S. isn't it be strange that Emilia get someone from Vernin to help her?

Its like having the Police office next to one but instead walking to the other end of the city to ask a watchmen to help about a crime just happened. oO

(Just have a look how fare distant Campus Vernin and Arananz are then you know why I choose this example)

Maybe a College restriction would be fine here (perhaps only Morvidus and Arananz because the next closest would be Durand and I dont think she would whant to get someone from there or this person would like any of the exits)

Battlemace Adventure 06a how about a Planing investigation that give + chance of Success or unlocks a Patience exit there?

The reason i ask is that for a strategic game it could also be usefull to have one or more good plan from the start and then have the patience to set this plan into motion.

Legate you asked for this so here you go ^^:

In year 4 / 5 I kind of expect that the char will somehow get confronted with the dead and so here my Suggestion.

How about let the Char become a Ghost in case he did some special things /mess up in some adventure ect. even if it is only temporary.

There is nothing closer to the real dead of a player char then this and continue as a ghost could be interesting challenge compared to "Oh this was it, Game Over".

Oh dragons, that does not bode well for any PC that also happens to be close to Oriabel... or if you are charming, Pamela.

There's only one thing that I think Academagia Year I is missing that I think would be nice, and that's a final over-view stats screen after 'beating' year one. Most simulations end you out with some sort of congratulations deal that tells you stuff like your most used actions, your best friends and your enemies, your stats, whatever. In truth, though, while the stats would be interesting, it's not truly that important. Just a 'Congratulations for graduating! Your game has been autosaved for its continuation in to Academagia: Year Two!' screen would work, actually: just something different, beyond the adventure 'you'll miss Academagia' to make things look a bit more polished.

I know that's a lot of work and fuss, but I do think it would help make the game feel like it has a proper 'ending' which would make it easier to recommend to others.

Will year two/summer start with a sort of graduation ceremony? That would be fun. <3

...back to student coding. >.< Hopefully this time I won't get distracted by Prussia's great USAian adventures or Kings of Dragons Pass again.