Black Chicken Studios Forums

~ Suggestions & Improvement ~

Hawkey

• 2 weeks later...

Hydrophobie is probably not this uncommon in a world where water is sparse.

So how about macking this in a new Background?

-10% CoS Social (Your smelly)

-10 Swimming Max

Won't go anywhere near lake Ardica

(Adventures The Job Posting, The one where you are changed to a pinguin by the Lady and maybe some other are locked. You also whont help a fishing prof. get his catch on land and if the water sudenly rise bcause of a meteorit you only will run for your live what also gives you some stress. You also won't be so crazy to help at the Holiday The Pellae because this means you would have to probabyl even walk into the water. Godina's East Tower Adventure need also some look at because the char wont enter the water.)

• 2 weeks later...

Professor! Professor! *raises a hand* How about an adventure revolving Philippe Marchant and his family? His profile said that he might turn into a bully to impress his brothers right? (I never actually met them though) Maybe something like this:

You see Philippe with his brothers. They easily towers him, making the usually intimidating Philippe looks puny.

Options: 1. Leave them be, it's none of your business.

2. Listen. Wonder what they are talking about?

3. Courage. Approach them.

And yadda, yadda, yadda.

For Cirillo's adventure, last step, is it possible to add another exit?

As is, if you want to finish it entirely you only have one exit, so you're basically sort of railroaded and for a cowardly character or lawful/pious/ethical one, it's not really the best option (although those characters probably wouldn't do the adventure in the first place unless they're also greedy). You could have one in which you chose to be let go and leave Cirillo or try to get to your wand and run away with him (even if it's a really difficult roll).

Regarding the AI_Aces action, would it be possible to get rid of most of them entirely next year and let the students use regular actions instead? I remember how confused when I keep seeing people do things like "Get Ready for Subject" and all these, and it is even more jarring when I Master them and see all these AI-Only options in their full glory :(

This is more of a question than a suggestion considering you might have thought of it already, but here goes.

If you're part of the Black Falcon Coaster, should the "Just going about your business" appear? They could be doing it because only a small part of the Coaster knows about you or you're a good distraction, but shouldn't you at least try to negotiate or show your tattoo?

This is a somewhat round-about request, but could we get an inform on Orthography through perhaps a certain amount of Enchant (or Forge, or almost anything, really)?

I was doing Sch's Negation Wand of Doom adventure, and obviously needed Orthography for one of the steps (I think one has Orthography as the only option, in fact, though you can at least get a bonus to the roll through prayer)... and after eying things and doing some checking in the wiki and mod tools, if you don't take Calligraphy class there seems to be only one sure-fire way to unlock Orthography... and that's by raising Forms to 8 and getting the Graffiti Closet to passively chill in for an event (and Forms isn't exactly an easy skill to unlock, either!). You can of course get Orthography through random chance at the Sphinx (or any other random chance skill) or gain the closet through random exploring, but it's sort of hard to rely on that... just like it's hard to rely on getting Forms (...need to get Illustration 1, which requires unlocking Illustration... etc, etc, etc).

That, or maybe have an option in the adventure of '(Library Knowledge) Hm... you're going to have to do some Orthography for next part. Maybe you should check out a book about the subject,' that would at least give you a step. Anything would be helpful. :)

I know it's pretty difficult to add for year one, but for year two, can we get an autosave? Once a week would be nice, but on the first of each month would work, too. Losing months of game-time due to stupid crashes and the game just hating saving is, as usual, annoying. >.<

Ooo! Awesome!

...If you do manage to get autosaves working, will you guys consider that Iron Mode option that has been bantered about? Relying solely on autosaves made when you quit the game and everything? :) There doesn't need to be a bonus... the challenge is the fun. Mostly. >.>

Will it be too crazy to get a Panda Familiar?A male,fat one:lol:

A dinosaur will be very nice,but looks like dragons are not liked in Elummia so.....TT

I bet you just want the dinosaur in your sig :P

I know it's pretty difficult to add for year one, but for year two, can we get an autosave? Once a week would be nice, but on the first of each month would work, too. Losing months of game-time due to stupid crashes and the game just hating saving is, as usual, annoying. >.<

Yeah. Autosave would be really nice, especially if it is not too much work to implement.

I hope in the next years we see more blurring betwean the magic paths like we already seen some in adventures (in one advanture Glamour was blurred with Mastery)

Edit:

But more important is in my opinion th have more paths to go trough adventures and events.

i.E. The player spot around the corner 2 Guards standing watch in front of a door then he maybe have this options.

Glamor: Hide your self from theyr senses (inclusing the opening and closing of the door)

Mastery: Make them Sleepy

Revision: Make your own door

Gate: just reapear behind the door

Incantation: There is a Fire on the other side and when the guard take care of the fire snake into the door

Forgery: Make somthing that allows you passage

Social: Give them a big Bribe

And thats just some of the options I came up as Pen&Paper RPG Player when I dont whant to fight them.

Yes I know its limited by writing but maybe in a later year you can give the Adventures/Events the ability to have 2 or more different rolls for the same exit.

Keeping on the example above

Glamour Roll: Trough Illusion there is battle noices coming from the other direction

Gate: Summon a Crature that angers them and bring them to follow it

Incantation: There is a Fire on the other side and when the guard take care of the fire snake into the door

Success Resoult: Your trick worket and you lurred the guards away now you can sneak trough the door.

Can we get two 0 Point Backgrounds for imported Chars in year 2 to purge all points in Mastery/ Gate for the people who prefer not to have this illegal magic but who got them from the Random Skills Abilitys. If you do this please make it seperate for Gate and Mastery because there probably still people who whant to have one of them but not the other.