Black Chicken Studios Forums

Varia

Harschi

Hi there,

I just bought the game at Impulse's and the first gamesession is very interesting. Fine art and beautiful music.

But...I can't access the MENU. I don't know how to save and exit the game. And there is no manual yet at Impulse.

I hope to play this game a long long time...

Greetings,

Harschi the Pupil

Hi there,

I just bought the game at Impulse's and the first gamesession is very interesting. Fine art and beautiful music.

But...I can't access the MENU. I don't know how to save and exit the game. And there is no manual yet at Impulse.

Greetings,

Harschi the Pupil

See the thingie in the upper-right corner, with sections. First section is "Menu".

Manual:

http://academagia.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=514

Hi there,

Greetings,

Harschi the Pupil

Hi Harschi,

I don't know if that helps you or whether there is another reason why you can't access the menu. You are only able to click the menu button when you have nothing opened on the right side of the screen, for example relations, or planning a day more precisely. Hope that helps you, if not, someone else will come by and be able to help for sure :)

@ELWIN, @ORANGEKNICKERS:

Thanks for replying.

@ELWIN: I have found the button, but it doesn't anything when I click on it.

@ORANGEKNICKERS: How can I "empty" the right side panel? There is always some text in this panel.

It shouldn't be exactly "empty", it's just that there shouldn't be some sub-panel open. Main calendar window (as opened after you review the day results) should do ifne.

If it still doesn't work, please post a screenshot.

Harschi;

That's correct- you can only access the menu (and thus save) while in the Calendar (day planning) mode.

Just a little suggest: how about "fading/blurring" the button while you can't use them. If they are grey istead of beige/yellow - you don't get the feeling that you can use them right now and won't get misslead. Since it's a UI-change it could be considered for September ;)

Archived