Black Chicken Studios Forums

Content Patch 1

advancedclass

Nikolaj;

In the content, everything appears in order: if you succeed at Befriend, you go on to "A Free Room for the Night". If you fail, you have "The Stranger at the Bar" again.

Can you give me more details about the problem: which Exit did you choose and do you see either of the previously mentioned Adventures available?

Thanks!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After doing Neso Ulleri's first adventure, where you have to get him admitted to the infirmary, his next adventure shows up as a blank line in the adventure selection menu. I can still select it and do it, but for a while there I though I was done with him.

I've gotten my wife interested in playing the game, and she's started up a new character. She has the book "The Need for Concentration," but the sub-skill doesn't appear in her list. Even with the book equipped, no sub-skill appears. Assuming it's something she must find out about to learn, shouldn't the book still give her the sub-skill, and a point in it? Logically, after all, the book is helping her "discover" it.

Synel;

Content Patch 1 will release on Monday 8/30, although if possible we will release it before then. It fixes almost all the typos and problems in the content which have been reported on these forums, revises all Location Abilities which have Expansions to your Skills to be Active, and includes a few new Events and Descriptions.

Archived