Black Chicken Studios Forums

Apparently I have a bad relationship with my familiar :(.

Synel

I finished another game just yesterday and when it got to the familiar section of the ending the only choice i had was to not chase after her (Forlorn spirit, named Pamela.) I spent a lot of time on my familiar with grooming and training, there was no quest for this familiar and I've no idea what the problem is. Spent a lot of time training my own character if that might have caused it. Any help would be appreciated. (I want my familiar to be happy :). )

Synel;

Pamela is a unique Familiar in that her Adventures pop up spontaneously, and you have no control over when: that is the price you pay for not bringing a properly prepared Familiar to the University!

She is pretty interesting, though- perhaps as part of a future DLC we'll expand her a bit, and give another Adventure for her that you can choose to initiate for those that really want to help her out. :)

One clarification, however:

In the final stage that Pamela appears, you should have seen three Exits: Walk Away, Passion and Awareness- you saw only one?

Synel;

Pamela is a unique Familiar in that her Adventures pop up spontaneously, and you have no control over when: that is the price you pay for not bringing a properly prepared Familiar to the University!

She is pretty interesting, though- perhaps as part of a future DLC we'll expand her a bit, and give another Adventure for her that you can choose to initiate for those that really want to help her out. :)

One clarification, however:

In the final stage that Pamela appears, you should have seen three Exits: Walk Away, Passion and Awareness- you saw only one?

Well, if you're talking about the end of the year when your familiar runs to the fields than no, i saw none of those choices. There was only

"Eh, don't chase after her." which is probably the walk away choice. No other choices. Reloaded twice. One single choice.

If it makes any difference I got her through the beginning "exotic familiar" option.

Archived