Black Chicken Studios Forums

Location Bugs, Confusions, and Balances

Mikka

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ability: Prowl through the discarded.

Not sure if it's a bug here. I got Stenchtastic. The status was there for a day and then it stopped appearing (I had re'used prowl, so twice in two days).

A month after minimum, I've tried to rest, but... despite no "Stenchtastic" status to be seen, my charm is still stuck on 0 (whereas it was on 3 before).

Not sure I completely understand if the status is still here but invisible (then I need to find out how to get rifd of it) or if it's gone but the charm doesn't come back (more of a bug).

Observatory Grafitti Room is bugged? I am in early stage and I set it as preparation location to learn about Astronomy but it cant seem to work. HOw do I know? I try adventure there and it happen with Astrology stay the same, that's how I know the location doesnt work. I dont know what about late game, but I suggest you guys look at it?

Graphitti Room increase Astronomy, Astrology and Art while we are there, right? Nope, it doesnt increase them.

I set adventure with that room as preparation location, right? When we enter adventure, the very first screen show proper skill increase. Other rooms show that (champion room add+2 to all stat, stone of revision add to revision skill). But that graphitti room doesnt increase any of the three (Art and Astrology unchanged, no new subject that Astronomy fall under appear).

One thing is that I havent access to terliod observatory yet, just the graphitti room. But that shouldnt affect it.

The Wrist Flick action always completely crashes my game when I select it and click to activate the day. I don't know if this is a bug across the board or just on my computer, but it's a bad one!

Additionally, there's a spell (I think... having a mental blank as to exactly what it is) that decreases Leadership by 3 and is meant to increase another skill by 7 steps, but every time I used it it only increased a skill by 1 step (though the Leadership decrease worked fine!). Not a very desirable spell!

Archived