Black Chicken Studios Forums

Location Bugs, Confusions, and Balances

Mikka

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helpful Guide: I'm experiencing the same problem as mentioned earlier. Beatrix von Wedgen keeps telling me about the news stand (three times now). What's worse, I already knew about it when she told me. :D

Question: Should Explore make you discover places you already know about? My character explored and "discovered" The Great Gates, but she'd already been shown them by Ona.

Mumbles;

Helpful Guide should be corrected in Patch 4.

For the second, that issue should have been corrected in Patch 2. I assume that you are fully patched? If so, there is probably a loophole present for Public Locations.

Thanks!

Thanks! I saw Helpful Guide mentioned earlier and wanted you to know it wasn't an isolated incident.

I'm running Patch 3 and Content 1. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game before applying the patch. It's all-inclusive, right?

Visiting the Grand Forge using Tidy After the Smiths ability seemingly resulted in permanent gain of 2 points to the parent Forge and Enchant skills -- the individual sub-skills reset back to their respective levels after leaving, matching the description of location's passive ability, but the parent skills remain displaying levels quite above what the trained level of sub-skills would grant. Don't know if it's display bug or if the game didn't re-calculate the parent skill levels after the buff expired.

I just started a new character (running 3a), and I've been paying close attention to my skill gains this time around. I'm not sure if it was doing it earlier or not, but the Library of the Mantle of the Stars states when I use it that a certain skill has gained two steps. Currently with all my astrology skills a 1 step bump would put me at the next level of that particular skill. The Library instead of bumping two levels is bumping one and I haven't gotten to the point where two steps are necessary for the next level (I'll keep watching and edit this later).

Now what I'm wondering is, if this is working as intended?

-J-

Yeah, it looks like I'm still getting the proper amount of bumps when there is more than one necessary.

I guess I'll just sad panda and sigh wistfully for the days before content patches and balance fixes. :lol:

Seriously, so long as everything is working as intended I will be happy.

-J-

Advocate at Daribus Conley's Court the Money Reward isnt up to what is sayed in the text. I got only 10 Money but the text say I get at last 50. My Skills/Atributes are Criminal Law 9/10 (pushed it to 10 in the timeslot bevore) Int 5 but Cleanse and Remake is active.

Btw. Cleanse and Remake works now in 3a but there is nothing about the negativ part in the resoult of the day.

Observe Stenephan Pastis' Court

It did not give me a Random Law skill increase. I did max Bureaucracy though. But I did this action trice, and no Law subskill was gained.

I did gain Wit and random other skills (twice Lipreading and once Theory of Revision)

Just bad luck with the random generator?

Schwarzbart;

The Description of that Ability will be reworked in DLC 1, as 10 Pims is a possible outcome. We will review the Cleanse Spell, to make sure that the negative portions do report, thanks!

Draigh;

We'll review the Observation Ability, but in the content it appears to be just bad luck.

Thanks!

Archived