Black Chicken Studios Forums

Spell "Asking the Universe"

Schwarzbart

Sadly I am failing to cast Asking the Universe, so do anyone know what Atribute and Skill is used for the casting and maybe how high the difficulty is?

(Sadly its not mentioned in the Text)

I don't know the spell

Could you copy it's description here?

I don't know the spell

Could you copy it's description here?

Asking the Universe grants 3 point Bonuses to all the caster's Actions and Abilities; the effects last about two days.

The greatest astrologers understood that they could never really “know” anything. Once you believe you have everything figured out, you will lose your value as an astrologer. You might be able to accurately read what’s going on in the sky, but you can never assume to know how this will affect people. Each individual is different, and the signs will treat them differently. The spell Asking the Universe will keep you grounded, helping you to remember that you don’t have all the answers.

So its a great Universal Tool. Sadly curently its Buged and will corected in patch 3

Updating the wiki and by doing so learning how much interaction there really is in this game. And how nice it fits together.

My respects for you guys for making it!

(I want to add my current list of locations to the wiki, then I'll go play the game again for a while)

Archived