Black Chicken Studios Forums

-2 Charm ... permanent apparently

DuckSauce

Hey,

Game's been very good so far, came on the forum looking for some answers on things already spotted some usefull things(such as the issue with books, sadly impulse didn't update, so I can't use them unless I update manually, afraid of wrecking my save though), I've yet to spot one of my problems though.

I started with charm 1 and early in the year got a bit of a stench problem giving -3 charm(and another downside effect I can't remember), anyway this put my charm at -2 and after about a week or so the effect supposedly dissapears, but it's been 3-4 months since then and the stat is still at charm -2, is this a known issue(fixed?). Seems fairly serious if I want to attempt anything with charm rolls.

DuckSauce;

It is a known issue, but was resolved in Patch 1. It does not appear that you are fully Patched as yet. :)

Impulse should update to Patch 3 next week, and that will solve this (and the Book issue), but unfortunately you will need to begin a new game to have your Charm corrected.

Glad you enjoy it so far!

DuckSauce;

It is a known issue, but was resolved in Patch 1. It does not appear that you are fully Patched as yet. :(

Impulse should update to Patch 3 next week, and that will solve this (and the Book issue), but unfortunately you will need to begin a new game to have your Charm corrected.

Glad you enjoy it so far!

Ok cool, another bug, probably known as well, was that I sold my useless books(for about 90 pims), but instead of gaining money it reduced it and the results of the day reported that I indeed did not buy anything accidently either.

Archived