Black Chicken Studios Forums

How to decrease Chance of Discovery?

Draigh

We all like to go to forbidden places and do stuff that end us in Detention.

What things can we do to reduce the chances of getting caught?

Friendship:

Herbert Downes: -2% Chance of Discovery

Carmine Sturzo: -3% Chance of Discovery

Skills: ?

Spells: ?

Items:

Garibaldi's The Dopplerganger Ring

Garibaldi's Escape wand

Catalog of Shadows: The Wand of Shadows

Catalog of Shadows: Cap of Illusions

Blend into surroundings is an ability that decreases your chances of detection by 3%, only for a single day though. Than there's another ability called wrist flick which gives a 1 in 3 chance of your actions being obscured, which I guess means no one sees you.

Synel, can you tell me where those abilities are unlocked?

Then I can make sure the wiki is also having the full descriptions on those abilities.

I believe they were from the Spy skill set. The parent skill is at 9 and for the sub skills, hide and lock pick are at 6 while lie is at 9. I believe it would be hide you need to increase, if not the parent skill.

I believe they were from the Spy skill set. The parent skill is at 9 and for the sub skills, hide and lock pick are at 6 while lie is at 9. I believe it would be hide you need to increase, if not the parent skill.

Already had that idea, but wanted to make sure anyway.

There's two items you can get from Garibaldi's The Dopplerganger ring priced at a most reasonable $224 and the Escape wand for $405. The only other ones I could find at the moment are The Wand of Shadows for $472 and the Cap of Illusions for $716 both from the Catalog of Shadows which I think you gain from the hide skill but it was a while ago that I got it some I'm not sure. They all give a 2% decrease and you can use them all at the same time so that should make it nice a difficult to get caught, have fun trying though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived