Black Chicken Studios Forums

Random Event

Draigh

I just got the random event "Random Event Aranaz 5" in which I am supposed to help someone for the talent show, because Aranaz needs to win.

Except, I am not in Aranaz but in Durand. Why would I want to help them win? And why would they ask a Durand student?

Random Event Rescue 3

I took the Research Option here because it was green and the text hinted that the research option sould give a curage option but this didnt show up.

Random Event Performance 16

There is a option think Composure or Consentration where the text hint that it would give a new option somthing with bubblegum but no new option apear.

I just got the random event "Random Event Aranaz 5" in which I am supposed to help someone for the talent show, because Aranaz needs to win.

Except, I am not in Aranaz but in Durand. Why would I want to help them win? And why would they ask a Durand student?

I got this now as a Hedi Student

Random Event Rescue 5. Succeeded at the Magical Appraisal investigation, didn't add an option.

I chose the basic exit, as it said "x is in no danger, you'll find help on the way", but got a negative ending, so I'm guessing this is another case of new exit not shown.

Archived