Black Chicken Studios Forums

Students in Academagia: Freshmen only?

rideword

Are the 80 or so students in Academagia only freshies? I surely didn't see Oan (Ignatia, Ignatius, etc. from the Mentor adventure series) in the list of students in my Relations tab.

Is it just up to the freshmen only to put some effort to raise their respective College Merit? Or the College Merit for each "student year" (1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/etc year students) separate and independent of each other?

Are we only allowed to add to our own clique students of the same year as us? (I know the game is only starting so I understand that the pool of students are all freshmen in the game currently.)

What do you call the guy/gal who is prominently in your daily log in the Rumors section? (It's randomly assigned upon character creation.) What is his/her purpose at all? (When you check his/her profile, he/she has a lot of things that a freshman couldn't have gained at the start of the academic year compared to your character. He/She is what you can call "imba" compared with other freshmen populating the Academagia.)

What do you call the guy/gal who is prominently in your daily log in the Rumors section? (It's randomly assigned upon character creation.) What is his/her purpose at all? (When you check his/her profile, he/she has a lot of things that a freshman couldn't have gained at the start of the academic year compared to your character. He/She is what you can call "imba" compared with other freshmen populating the Academagia.)

You see any and all students that you have information on. Which you can get through background choices, events, actions/abilities and getting them into your Clique.

The other students also (all) have higher stats then you have at the start. You could say that they are more skilled, but you have more potential. I think you'll be better then most of them, if you want, within only a few months.

@ Legate

Do the students get better if you do their quests?

Archived