Black Chicken Studios Forums

Academagia on TV Tropes!

Evil Midnight Lurker

There's now an Academagia page on the TV Tropes Wiki. For you lucky souls who haven't heard of the site, it's an ever-expanding guide to the use and abuse of genre conventions, stock character types, recurring plots and themes, etc. in all sorts of fiction (started as just television but quickly mushroomed). I'm a contributor myself.

C'mon over, familiarize yourself with the wiki and its conventions if you haven't already, and help expand the game's page! But be warned -- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life! :)

Schwarzbart;

In this case, the Tropes wiki is not a gameplay reference wiki, such as the one Draigh created. It's more of an index of things (like Wikipedia itself), evidently now including Academagia!

EML;

Wow, that's great news, actually! The only thing I'd quickly note is that the game is meant to be a 5 year education, not 4. :)

• 7 months later...

I have wasted probably somewhere between a week and a month of my life on that site, if you added all the browsing together. It might be even more then a month- probably more like three. It's evil. It captivates souls. It will ruin your life.

...It's one of my favorite places on the web. ^_^

We may want to add a characters page. There's a ton of character specific tropes, even just going from descriptions and adventures rather then random events.

Though I think wiki rules are to start off with them on the main page, and only move once they get to big for that? Hm. In any case, I'll have to play around with that once I'm done with my current game.

We may want to add a characters page. There's a ton of character specific tropes, even just going from descriptions and adventures rather then random events.

We should since the page will gets bigger as the years goes by and more upper years students will be introduced in year 2 and such.

Someone might go evil and it will be glorious.

Archived