Black Chicken Studios Forums

Whene did you Finish your first complete year?

swang

When did you Finish your first complete year?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. When did you Finish your first complete year?

• I finished my first character!
    • I finished as soon as I really learned the ropes.
    • I finished after I figured out how to get everything I wanted
    • What's this "Finish" that you talk about?
    • Other (respond below!)

I finished with my second game as well. I had intended my first character to be an apprentice smith (Forge, Enchant, Brute Str...) but gneh...

Learned the lesson and continued to the second and stuck with him. Such a fine young man he has become! His mother would be proud had he not been the black sheep of the family... I've just sentenced him to a summer of cooking and cleaning while everyone else plays Rimbal... *sigh* Getting better scores than momma's favorite probably didn't help either!

I've finished two playthrough and am in the third one. I play each character to the end. I don't try to game the game, unless it's told you to. Fo rinstance there's one arithmetic spells that rise your arithmetic. So the next time you cast it, you have a better chace of success, and then you can add more phemes. 28 in Theories od arithmetics (if I remember well) is just insane... but usefull to get at 9 in strength when you're an imp and want to level up your athletic fast :)

I play each character as I read a book : I always do bad decisions, but I don't save. So I live with them. I usually am a powergamer (in NWN 2 I loved to create builds), but for this game I just let my character be fleshed from events.

Archived