Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 177: Nessun aggiornamento di sviluppo!

Käpt'n Korky

Über den Deutschen Wäldern liegt Ruh and we're pretty much back to normal. 

Yay, my favourite Italian valchiria. Even when it could be debated, if she violated Art. 435 of the treaty of Versailles. Keep in mind she is Duce d'Aosta, not Valle d'Aosta... and the hospital is only half in the valley anyways and fully not in Italy. Violating the treaty is sexy in 1939 Germany. *schmacht*

Here a puppy for distraction.
Bernhardiner-Welpe-sitzt-auf-dem-Rasen-678x381.jpg

8 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

Über den Deutschen Wäldern liegt Ruh and we're pretty much back to normal. 

Yay, my favourite Italian valchiria. Even when it could be debated, if she violated Art. 435 of the treaty of Versailles. Keep in mind she is Duce d'Aosta, not Valle d'Aosta... and the hospital is only half in the valley anyways and fully not in Italy. Violating the treaty is sexy in 1939 Germany. *schmacht*

Here a puppy for distraction.
Bernhardiner-Welpe-sitzt-auf-dem-Rasen-678x381.jpg

I'm sorry, I don't understand; in which way did she violate the abrogation of the Savoy neutral zone (a nice piece of medieval diplomacy that somehow survived till the modern age, much to the befuddlement of the Stato Maggiore of the Regio Esercito, when they were trying to come up with a war plan against France...)?

Anyway, really nice; Aosta is nice. And she does look out for her own.

Just a warning, guys, don't get used to it, since in the Regia Marina there is usually a divide between captains and officers, and the enlisted men. Only in submarines, eventually, things got a bit better.

On 6/6/2020 at 8:46 AM, Historynerd said:

I'm sorry, I don't understand; in which way did she violate the abrogation of the Savoy neutral zone (a nice piece of medieval diplomacy that somehow survived till the modern age, much to the befuddlement of the Stato Maggiore of the Regio Esercito, when they were trying to come up with a war plan against France...)?

[...]

Art. 435 has two side agreements between France and the Swiss Confederation yes and calling 1919 "medieval diplomacy" is interesting. The main point however is the third written guarantee of the neutrality of Switzland (after 1648 and 1815), but the first Italy signed, because it didn't exist the previous two times in its entirety. And somehow she got those puppies from St. Bernhard directly, so she claims. And St. Bernhard is located fully on Swiss territory. So the Savoy neutral zone has nothing to do with it. 

10 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

Art. 435 has two side agreements between France and the Swiss Confederation yes and calling 1919 "medieval diplomacy" is interesting. The main point however is the third written guarantee of the neutrality of Switzland (after 1648 and 1815), but the first Italy signed, because it didn't exist the previous two times in its entirety. And somehow she got those puppies from St. Bernhard directly, so she claims. And St. Bernhard is located fully on Swiss territory. So the Savoy neutral zone has nothing to do with it. 

Actually, I was referring to the mere existence of the Savoy neutral zone (or not, I'm not sure, the Italians sure would have loved for it to exist when they were drawing plans for a war against France, during the Triple Alliance, but France sure thought it was no longer an issue), and the fact that somehow a deal between the Duchy of Savoy and the Swiss Confederation had somehow kept going since the Middle Ages, till it was finally abolished at Versailles.

I see what you mean, I misunderstood then.