fitness - 15

finesse - 13

charm - 23

strength - 7

intelligence -16

insight - 21

luck -11

EXAM REPORT

Negation, glamour, incantation, history, calligraphy, astrology - all I got highest mark

My skills 

I pretty much maxed out all magic skills except for gate spells which is at 5 and my mastery which Is

mastery methods - 3

mastery phemes - 4

mastery spells -3 

theory of mastery - 10

also a few astrology skills but there close to max so I won't list them

MINOR SKILLS WHICH ARE BETWEEN 5 OR MAXED WONT 

AMBUSH - 9

ASTROLOGY - 12

ART - 8

ATHLETICS - 8

BEFREIND - 10

BEGUILE - 11

BOTANY - 8

BULLY - 6

CALIGRAGHY - 9

COMPETE - 8

ENCHANT - 8

ESPIONAGE - 10

EXPLORE - 7

FORGE - 10

GLAMOUR - 10

GRAMMAR - 6

HERALDRY -8

HISTORY - 7

INCANTATION - 10

LANGUAGE - 13

LAW -2

MALICE - 9

MASTERY - 4

MUSIC - 9

NATURAL PHILOSOPHY - 2

NEGATION -11

PATROL - 1

PLOT - 9

RAID - 8

RELIGION - 10

REASERCH - 7

REVISION - 9

RHETORIC - 10

RIMBAL - 2

SABATOGE - 6

SCHOOL SURVIVAL - 10

SLEIGHT OF HAND - 11

SOCIETY - 12

SPY -6

SYNCH - 0

WAR - 8

ZOOLOGY -7

SKILLS NOT METIONED ARE LOWER THEN 5 IN GENRAL OR I DID NOT PUT EFFORT TO RAISE

CLIQUE

Ana Flavia, Antonia, Courtney, Emelia, Everine, Irene Oxina, Lambert Cobo, Leopold, Malcestra, Malthezar, Marc Sury, Millena Di Monters, Miya Hikari, Prudence, tabin, vrenelle

I did all major adventures and adventures of the students in my clique, also reitz quest and got maze breaker. wanted to add reitz but apparently he had bad realation with somone in the clique so I saved scummed and never added him, hopefull I can add him in y2 when the hate goes away

oh yeah I never used gossip at all, these npc for some reason had no problem with eachother

if anyone's wondering why I got high char and fitness, it is because I saved scummed n this file to get charm and fitness at the beginning from RUN A POTTENTIALY CRIPLING ROUTE and TRAIN AT AVEDROS STUDIO, yes I was at 9 charm by the third moth and 12 fitness by the second month in the year................ god that was painful

I did all this by skipping all classes and got highest mark in all classes

I'm probably gona take this pc into y2

no way in hell am I gonna do this shit again............... k maybe 1 more GOD RUN but I'm gonna take a break from this for a while

well then, do you guys think your pc can beat mine

2 minutes ago, Raydestroyer said:

@Rhialto

from your stats I'm assuming you didn't skip classes and didn't save scum enough right?

are you aware of avendro studios chance to give charm at 5% and run a potentially crippling rout gives 10%? If so, did you decide it was to Painful to save scum on or did you try it's?

I skipped a few classes, and used run a potentially crippling route and save scumming, yes. I was not aware of the charm boost bonus until now, though - or had forgotten about it. So complicated the game is.

My major problem in that game was getting sent to study hall fro researching biology and getting caught doing so.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm currently making my third God pc and plan on posting it when finished which I in chelmare, I don't think I'll post the second one because it I made a lot of mistakes in that one, for my third God pc, I will go full autistic and this time even reload everyday to get random events every single day.......... This will probably be my final pc which I'll post when done by this week or next week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 2:50 PM, Raydestroyer said:

well then, do you guys think your pc can beat mine

Oho, a challenge! I can't compete with the sheer size of your clique, but I think I have you beat on the rest. For the sake of comparison, those are my stats without equipment or magic, but with emotions and passive skills on.

Guillaume Corbo
College : Vernin
Classes : Arithmetic, Dialectic, Enchant, Glamour, Negation, Zoology

Attributes
fitness - 17
finesse - 13
charm - 16
strength - 12
intelligence - 19
insight - 22
luck - 15

Number of parent skills per lvl
lvl 14 : 1 skill            lvl 13 : 2 skills        lvl 12 : 7 skills        lvl 11 : 15 skills
lvl 10 : 10 skills       lvl 9 : 5 skills           lvl 8 : 7 skills          lvl 7 : 3 skills
lvl 6 : 3 skills           lvl 5 : 1 skill             lvl 1 : 1 skill (Mastery)
Number of skills at max lvl : 107/252 (this includes 5 skills at 11)

Clique (The Parliament of Mischief) : Neta Xemutre, Vincent Einz, Zoe Melis

So I think I did every adventures possible except the student adventures, of which I did 21 including those of my clique members. If I'm missing an adventure, its really well hidden. I did not run a Potentially crippling course or any such to raise my attributes. 

I exclusively used Zoe Melis to raise my study lvl. As a result, my mid-term results were rather poor, but the finals more than made up for it and I got 1st place in all my classes.

As for my skills, I actively tried to spread them out as much as possible to avoid maxing any of them early and then waste points on them. It proved easier said than done. In the end, all my magic skills are maxed or close to ( except Mastery which I avoided ) along with a lot of skills that just raised themselves on their own.

Overall, there are a few things I could have done better, but I am still very happy with the results. Oh yeah, I also have 19,026 gold along with a some stuff I didn't want to sell and 14 books. I also have all merit prizes up to the 34th.

Archived