Black Chicken Studios Forums

Inner Focus

Monteverdi

Monteverdi;

I am not quite sure what you mean- I believe you are saying that you have found a Location with a Research Topic of Inner Focus available?

If so, you will need to obtain the Research Action (from Study Habits, I believe), and this will allow you to Research the Topic.

Please clarify for me if I have it wrong, and thanks!

Monteverdi;

I am not quite sure what you mean- I believe you are saying that you have found a Location with a Research Topic of Inner Focus available?

If so, you will need to obtain the Research Action (from Study Habits, I believe), and this will allow you to Research the Topic.

Please clarify for me if I have it wrong, and thanks!

My error--that should be Minor Focus. I gained it as a result of an event, and it shows under the Action type "Research Beneficial." (Or is that two Action types? They're on successive lines.) Apparently it can be used to increase my character's stress maximum level, so I wanted to apply it, and I assumed that meant training in Research. I've done that three times, though, and it hasn't shown up. I'm not sure what else needs to be done to get the benefit of this.

Archived