Black Chicken Studios Forums

Victory Belles Lore questions

RockyArby

i know that japanese belles are thought of as kami's but does that belief extent to belles of other nations

are belles mentioned in propaganda

since we know belles can control thier hull could a submarine belle guide herself through a minefield by standing on the outside of her hull and mentally control her hull through

3 hours ago, lazarusdw said:

i know that japanese belles are thought of as kami's but does that belief extent to belles of other nations

are belles mentioned in propaganda

since we know belles can control thier hull could a submarine belle guide herself through a minefield by standing on the outside of her hull and mentally control her hull through

1) Most of the information on this question is in the general Questions thread, and it's understandable that you wouldn't be digging through all 86 pages of that, but I should note there are significant tidbits spread throughout a few updates, including but not limited to: #78#130#139, and #154 (Which also relates to your second question)

2) Quite extensively depending on the nation.  Refer to updates #182 and #179

3) While a belle is known to have input (I'll not go through the very early updates and General Questions thread to find specifics) they don't have complete control over the entire ship.  They still need a crew for quite a lot of managing of things that would make solo running of an entire ship quite problematic.  I can refer you to update #173 however for information regarding a submarine belle's prospects of guiding herself through depths.  If you can't see down there, she can't either.  Relaying info to the crew is its own logistical problem as well.