Black Chicken Studios Forums

Bugged Adventure

Burnheart

I think i have found another bugged adventure, the fourth Familar Spider adventure about making friends with other spiders gives three options 1. Pure Luck 2.Navigation 3.Sleuthing, i think, anyway after trying a couple of times i passed the Pure Luck option, it sayed i found lots of spider friends, but then it took me back to choosing options 2 or 3 is that intentional or a bug because it seems like a bug to me.

Found another one, the adventure before Familiar: A Sticky Situation, Find a way to pay for entrance into the town fair started right and then part way through talked about stealing a pie from a kitchen the same as Familiar: The Inviting Kitchen, which i have just done, i even got the same reward, the ability loyalty for completing both adventures.

Edit: it looks like the problem is more complex that i thought because after completing Familiar: The Inviting Kitchen, the next adventure is Familiar: A Sticky Situation, which means its not the next part of the Find a way to pay for entrance into the town fair, adventure chain is it?

Edit2: Familiar: A Sticky Situation works fine after completing Familiar: The Inviting Kitchen, the problem is Find a way to pay for entrance into the town fair turns into Familiar: The Inviting Kitchen part of the way through and then unlocks Familiar: A Sticky Situation which dosen't work that way but works fine if you unlock it normally. Also i unlocked The Damsel and the Jewels adventure as part of the Spider familiars The Professor's Gossip and a Revelation adventure chain, was i suposed to or is it part of a different adventure chain?

Archived