Black Chicken Studios Forums

<3 Professors <3 <3

CremePudding

I was like, thinking about despite how "popular" is Pluiete in his description, nobody actually really swoon over him - they are all swooning over Cyrus instead.

...That, and Sixt-o-Briardi is more memorable.

Prerequisite:

Finished the Piaxenza Adventure

Drat! The Instructors' Lounge! You have been trying to steer clear of this place (the faculty doesn't approves of student even passing by this place), and somehow you had to end up right outside the lounge. And it is... unusually loud today with angry, muffled shouts.

As you begin to turnaround and walk AWAY from the lounge, you bump into Professor Piaxenza.

Great.

"Perfect timing, @playername@!"

Normally, when an instructor say that, that means they are going to send you on troublesome errands (and you'd run away, fast), but the strained smile on Professor Piaxenza's face seems to suggest otherwise.

"May I help you, Professor?"

"Who is your favourite male instructor besides me?"

"Pardon?"

"Who is your favourite male instructor besides me?"

Er....

--------------------------------------------------------

Investigation 1: Awareness. Asking you this here, of all places? (Automatic Success)

You think you know where is this going.

"Professor, are the lovebirds at it again?"

"Yes. So make it loud and funny. Please."

Unlock Exit A, B, C

Disable All Other Exits

-------------------------------------------------------

Exit 1: Romance. Ooooooh, Professor Pluiete! (Automatic Success, Female Only)

Ooooh. Thibault Pluiete. Fair-handed and fair-faced.

That deep, blue eyes. That jaw. And teaching such a boring subject mean you get to stare and drool more, and....

A loud groan comes out from the Lounge, and then the lounge became silent.

"How romantic, @playername@, and certainly very helpful!" Professor Piaxenza grins, and walk right back in the lounge.

Hmph. He must be jealous!

+1 Romance

+1 Relationship with Thibault Pluiete

+1 Relationship with Finus Piaxenza

------------------------------------------------------

Exit 2: Rimbal. Professor Massioti! That man is a rimbal superstar! (Automatic Success)

Leo Massioti! Rimbal Legend! Have you seen how he took a rimbal to the face and score with it the second right after?

You bet even if the whole school flock to cover up the goals, he could still get a shot in! He's Leo Massioti-

A loud groan comes out from the Lounge, and then the lounge became silent.

"That's enough, @playername@. It is... helpful." Professor Piaxenza winks, and walk right back in the lounge.

Yeeeeeah. One day, you are going to win the Rimbal World Championship with him!

+1 Rimbal Tactics

+1 Passion

+1 Relationship with Leo Massioti

Exit 3: Voice. You are a child of nature. And so is Professor Vickery! (Automatic Success)

You adores grass. You adores dirt. You adore flowers. And therefore, you adore Professor William Vickery!

You aspires to be as close to plants as he is. Therefore, YOU WILL YELL AT PEOPLE STEPPING ON GRASS STARTING TODAY!

The lounge became silent, and then a quiet sobbing can be heard.

"Thank you, @playername@." Professor Piaxenza sigh in relief, and walk right back in the lounge.

+1 Voice

+1 Passion

+1 Relationship with William Vickery

Exit 4: Syntax. You like animals. Just like Professor Pachait!(Automatic Success)

A loud gasp arise from all the instructors in the lounge.

"Oh, no, Professor, I don't mean Professor Pachait is an animal! I just mean, he has a high affinity with beasts!"

Another gasp. Professor Piaxenza raises his eyebrows.

"Argh! Not like that. I mean, he is one of my favourite instructor because handling all these creatures is not a easy job!"

You hear a comprehending "Ahhhhh" rising from the lounge. Looks like you managed to distract a certain pair of instructor from continuing their arguements!

"Oh- how ingenious, @playername@!" Piaxenza winks.

"What?"

"It pains me to sacrifice Professor Pachait like that, but you are most helpful indeed."

"Yeah right. You grinned! And-"

"Don't push your luck. Now run!"

+1 Syntax

+1 Tease

+1 Relationship with Regnault Pachait

Exit 5: Storytelling. Professor Sido, paragon of lucid tales!(Automatic Success)

Can any other instructor teach efficiently with wonderful stories on the side all day long? You don't think so!

Say, he taught you that màaihdāan is a bad thing to do in front of Marlein Knoht or a satyr-centaur hybird, because once he said néih hóu ma to some Alesfan girls, and then got punched in the face, and afterwards the girls proceed to jīe wěn with him until he fainted, and...

You think the whole school had gone silent at such a perplexing story. Professor Piaxenza seems to be quite happy about it, though.

"Wonderful performance, @playername@! Disasters averted, indeed!"

He then winks. "What's that story about, actually?"

"You don't want to know."

"Oh."

+1 Storytelling

+2 Memorization

+1 Relationship with Tarvixio Sido

(These are Catonese phrases. màaihdāan means paying your bill, nieh hou ma is how are you in Catonese, and jie wen is kissing.)

Exit A: This might be a bit cruel, but... "dotes" over Kate Badcrumble instead. (Automatic Success, Requires Investigation, Cannot be Avlia student)

Ooooh. Kate Badcrumble. A man so handsome, he looks like a pretty lady!

And what manners. He taught the Avlia students how to be ladies and gentlemen.

Yes, he is truly the finest gentleman ever-

"You do know Professor Badcrumble is a lady, right?"

"Yes, I know. I am doing this for the school." You whisper back.

A loud giggle erupts in the lounge.

"Two merits for... er.... maintaining school stability," Professor Piaxenza giggles, "now run!"

You feel a bit bad for dragging Kate Badcrumble in this though.

+2 Relationship with Finus Piaxenza

+2 Merits

+1 Insult

-1 Ethics

Exit B: Swoon over Sixt von Rupprecht. Extra-sweet. (Automatic Success, Requires Investigation)

Oh, Sixt von Rupprecht. Only him can consume a pumpkin pie like that!

And the shiny head! Like a second sun when you see him outdoor!

And that beard! Full of pie crusts!

Oooooh...

The door swing open behind Professor Piaxenza.

"Ooooh, Professor von Rupprecht! May I help you?" Your eyes widen.

The door closes, and laughter erupts from the lounge.

"Very nice work, @playername@," Piaxenza grins, "you are doing the school a great service."

+3 Relationship with Finus Piaxenza

+2 Insult

+1 Deceit

Exit C: Speaking Quietly of Riddles. Make it "clear" that you don't like Sixt and Briardi fighting. (Automatic Success, requires Speaking Quietly of Riddles => 5)

Speaking Quietly of Riddles.

You may not lie, but partial honesty is acceptable.

"Oh, Professor Sixt von Rupprecht certainly argues a lot with Professor Briardi."

And then come the complicated truth, truthful but misdirecting.

"Both of them are certainly passionate in their arguments and conflicts!"

Finally, a gentle suggestion, contradicting but not against the facts...

"You know, many lovers are said to be born from these conflicts..."

Gasps and laughter erupts from the lounge, and then all goes silent.

"Why, you maybe right, @playername@. I sometimes wonder are they more intimate than what they seems, too! What is that? Caspar Pfeuffer actually practiced by drawing poster of their romance?"

Pfffft. Come on, Professor Piaxenza, you are the regent of Hedi and you should be better at this!

"Nah. I am too busy being the school diplomat to practice these thing... however, you might want to keep on being the peacekeeper here. I, er, suggested to the Legate that you are the person to look for when solving faculty conflicts."

Do you get a salary for that?

"When I am not available, of course. Which mean probably never."

Oh.

+2 Relationship with Finus Piaxenza

+1 Relationship with Orso Orsi

+1 Glory

-1 Pure Luck

[speaking Quietly of Riddles is a very confusing skill. Whatever, this seems to fit with the description!:P ]

{All that left is Errus Viada, Giovanni, Monetario, Sido, Rieulle and... oh-oh.....that's a lot. Any suggestion?)

Professor Lisle Aventyrare:

Her beautiful ( and wonderfully flashy ) shows of magic. Her fun looking hairstyle. How fun she always looks. Oh the fun times you will have with her.

Don't you think so?

And she looks a lot more excitable than Professor Briardi !!

Although...Professor Briardi looks...very...beautiful. But Professor Aventyrare looks like a very fun person to be with and also very pretty.

huh.gif

Err... I be going now.

Professor Lisle Aventyrare:

Her beautiful... Her fun looking hairstyle...

Although...Professor Briardi looks...very...beautiful. But Professor Aventyrare... also very pretty.

Ahhh, but the main question is "who is your favourite male teacher" :P

Granted, anyone dumb enough to mistake Kate for a man probably would mistake everyone as male, but it is just that... the joke is funner because dear Badcrumble place a lot of emphasis on being lady-like.

A new, ethical exit is coming!

CP;

Oh, a reference to an older form of beauty contest. :)

Oh, no. I knew about the golden apple.

...I just thought you were referring to me as a living apple of discord.

(Having a food nickname tends to have this side-effect.)

Well then how about

Professor Pachait:

A very dangerous man considering that he handles the animals in the school for the Zoology class. Definitely something hard to do.

Professor Sido:

The man is just so interesting. I mean look at him! Jewels from the different places he has been to, amazing adventures and most of all, fun to be with.

Well then how about

Professor Pachait:

A very dangerous man considering that he handles the animals in the school for the Zoology class. Definitely something hard to do.

Professor Sido:

The man is just so interesting. I mean look at him! Jewels from the different places he has been to, amazing adventures and most of all, fun to be with.

Will be done soon :P

Archived