Black Chicken Studios Forums

Possible link for AMO

Seraviel

Given what I read on the relevant topics, I understand that the latest Mod Base will not be available until after the Secret Project, but would it be possible to have the AMO avaiable. I promise to make a torrent available with it if bandwith becomes an issue.

I did search before asking here, and while I managed to find the tool and Mod Base 3, the AMO remains unavailable everywhere, and I have a nifty idea for a Mod I've been basically salivating to try out.

Thanks in advance,

Seraviel

Given what I read on the relevant topics, I understand that the latest Mod Base will not be available until after the Secret Project, but would it be possible to have the AMO avaiable. I promise to make a torrent available with it if bandwith becomes an issue.

I did search before asking here, and while I managed to find the tool and Mod Base 3, the AMO remains unavailable everywhere, and I have a nifty idea for a Mod I've been basically salivating to try out.

Thanks in advance,

Seraviel

Why is it that people never notice that thread has a page 2? http://www.mediafire.com/?u4mbo7zedo3sob7

Archived