Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 208

von_Lipstig

Schau an, schau an, schau an. Ist ja reizend. Normalerweise ist hier immer sofort sooo viel los, wenn eine neue Walküre etwas zeigen darf oder preis gibt. Aber bei der kleinen Judeobolschewistin, dauert es erst fast die ganze Woche und dann muss auch noch unser sowjetischer Quotenjudeobolschewist @von_Lipstig selbst Hand anlegen. Schön, dass sonst alle ebenfalls der Meinung sind, dass der Jude Aufmerksamkeit nicht wert ist. Ich meine.... ist ja viel los hier. Und sogar von Lipstig scheint ja ziemlich angewiedert, oder was soll ">_<" sonst bedeuten? Ich bin wirklich froh, dass wir hier alle der gleichen Meinung in der Judenfrage sind und hoffe, dass der Boykott des Juden auch in Zukunft so geschlossen und energisch fortgeführt wird. 

Da ich hier der Einzige bin, der sich auf seine Ideologie berufen kann, muss ich wohl allen Anderen meinen Respekt zollen. Sieht ja ganz so aus als hätten wir in Deutschland Recht mit unserer Meinung über den Juden. Freut mich. Ich bin stolz, dass alle dem leuchtenden Beispiel des Deutschen Reichs folgen und helfen den Juden zu unterdrücken wo es nur geht. Ich hoffe ihr werdet auch alle die weiteren notwendigen Schritte mit uns gehen. Falls jemand aus Madagaskar das liest, bitte berechne doch, wie viel Platz ihr für ein paar Juden übrig habt. So 5-9 Millionen.

Besonders lobend hervorheben möchte ich @Ninjapacman. Ich hatte je erst so meine Zweifel, ob du es mit dem Reich auch ernst meinst, aber du hast ja scheinbar "Der internationale Jude" gut gelesen. Erinnere mich daran dir ein Exemplar von "Mein Kampf" mit Ledereinband und persönlicher Widmung des Führers zukommen zu lassen. Wenn du so weiter machst bin ich sicher wir können dich auch zum Deutschen ernennen. Was sollte da jetzt noch im Weg stehen?

In diesem Sinne: frohen Kampf, euer Heinrich.

Spoiler

Yes, yes, everyone who didn't get it: This is a satire. We are all bloody frustrated about the "minor" 5 year delay of VB and not seeing progress in the updates or getting thrown a bone with a redacted Belle uncovered. And I know that's the reason no one started anything, but when I saw von_Lipstig putting up the update, I reckoned the possibility to be a bit of a devil advocate. And whenever I write like this, keen observers of the Forum will remember, this is Alfred Korkys brother Heinrich. And while Alfred is more of "normal" an even somewhat humanistic German, Heinrich is the full out Nazi of the family. Just search for "Heinrich" in the forum and you might find other scene with or about him.
So take this text not as written in 2021, but August 1939... where we're stuck basically since 2016.

Now, so you all can get the full "Nazi" experience here is the translation into the language of evil Albion, that degenerate, jew infested democracy (<-actual Nazi propaganda term) on an island:
Well, well, well. Lovely. Usually this place is sooo busy, when a new Belle shows or reveals something. But with the little judeo-bolchevist it takes a whole week and in the end our soviet quota judeo-bolshevik von_Lipstig himself, of all people, has to do it on his own. Beautiful, how everyone else is in agreement about the jew not being worthy of our attention.  I mean.... look how busy it is in here. And even von_Lipstig seems pretty disgusted, how else should I interpret the ">_<"? I'm really glad of our community as a whole being on the same page in the jewish question and hope this boycott of the jew will continue in this coherence and resolve well into the future.

Since I'm the only one here who act in strict accordance to his ideology, it seems I have to pay my utmost respects to everyone else in here. It looks as if we in Germany are right with our opinion about the jew. Makes me happy. I'm proud everyone follows the shining example of the German Reich and assist in the suppression of the jew whereever possible. I hope you all will also walk the other neccessary steps with us. In case someone from Madagaskar reads this, please claculate how much space you can spare for a few jews. About 5-9 million.

I would like to laudate especially prominently ninjapacman. Initially I had my doubts if you were realyl serious in your dedication to the Reich, but apparently you've read "The international Jew" very well. Remind me to let a copy of "Mein Kampf" in leather and with personal dedication of the Führer find the way into you hands. If you continue like this, I'm sure we can make a proper German out of you. What should prevent this now?

In this spirit: merry fighting, your Heinrich.