Black Chicken Studios Forums

Skill: Revision bug?

Bullwinkle

I've just started playing the game, so I may just be wrong about how things work, but it seems like my Revision skill is being calculated incorrectly. Right now I have Revision Phemes at 4 and Revision Methods, Spells, and Theory at 3. My Revision skill is at 11. Is this supposed to be this way? None of my other skills seem to be doing this.

Also, I'm kind of unsure how those Revision subskills got so high in the first place. I'm not taking it as a class, and almost none of my other subskills are that high. Is there some way to tell if there's an effect on me that I missed?

Bullwinkle;

It's possible for Revision to be 11 if you have certain Abilities, Items or Spells that would give you a boost. Sometimes, having a Clique can grant you these bonuses, too. You can always look in your History to see if your Revision Sub-Skill have been expanded by various things- there are all kinds of ways you could have gotten those Skills.

That said, we are working through a UI improvement in Patch 7 that will show you where all the temporary (not permanent) Increase to any given Skill or Attribute are coming from, beginning with Spells.

Archived