Black Chicken Studios Forums

Is there a Reward for Pride of a Rebel Queen Research Level 10?

Catalina

Hello! Recently, I completed an Avila-centric game in which I got the Pride of a Rebel Queen skill to 10, and then Researched it to level 10, as well. There was some interesting lore for the 10 research levels, but upon reaching level 10, I didn't see any in game feedback of a benefit. Is there one that's programmed in, but not given as feedback, or was this an oversight? I realize this is a pretty obscure research skill.

So obscure that the wiki doesn't list the research location. Could you relay that information? I'd check the mod tools, outdated though they may be, but without the research location I've got nothing.

Hint: Research is done on location, meaning when you research a subject you spend a turn at that location. The end-of-day report should, as such, display what the research location is.

5 hours ago, Metis said:

So obscure that the wiki doesn't list the research location. Could you relay that information? I'd check the mod tools, outdated though they may be, but without the research location I've got nothing.

Hint: Research is done on location, meaning when you research a subject you spend a turn at that location. The end-of-day report should, as such, display what the research location is.

Thanks very much!  I had forgotten that I checked the wiki too, and it wasn't listed.

When I choose to research Pride of a Rebel Queen, the location changes to: "Hearts Hallow"

Archived