Black Chicken Studios Forums
calqueraas

Update #181

Found it!

f9a307a198077fa4567ff6a5b113cade_origina

victory_belles_art_book_page_by_davidzet_da2eyiq-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD00MzkiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wNjZmMjdkYy05Y2FmLTQ2ZWEtYWIxYi02NTVlMTI3YjIxMzRcL2RhMmV5aXEtZmZkZDQ4ZmItMjEzZi00MjMwLWE4NjUtMjQ1NWE0ZjNhNzI1LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD02MzkifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.XKkyLwP-hjGH5dd8UAXlvznY1xbxtyn2pp9hR6TI2aY

Yup, she went aboard with different art! Can't wait for see the full picture.

I like what I'm seeing on the new art. Any chance we can get a reveal of the whole piece? 

>We picked out a another piece of music for a different victory condition- something a bit more somber bittersweet, for when you win, but lose a Belle permanently. It's too bad it will *never* be heard because it's a lovely piece of music. You guys *are* going to take care of your Belles, right? Right? - Yeah, as long as she's connected to Eurasia I will take the utmost care. 

>Voila, you mean? - Wichita has to up her French, walla(h)! 

>Smell it. SMELL IT. I’ve never smelled anything so heavenly. I'd put it, mmmm, a close second to aviation gas. - Wichita sniffs kerosin? That might explain a thing or two.... like the one she promptly demonstrates with cinnamon.

While the choices are again "choices" (I would've agreed with her, the player can't do that here), I very much like what Algérie offers here. I think I like her even more.

Yep, definitively different. 

Spoiler

dab54643a28ca4108c4281f9660ba744_origina

18 minutes ago, Gerrion said:

Found it!
[...]

Where did you find the character sheet?

4 minutes ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

i think it was in a trailer which one can't remember

3 minutes ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

From DavidZet at DeviantArt. Link: https://www.deviantart.com/davidzet/art/Victory-Belles-Art-Book-Page-608718914

Seems to have been a fan attempt at an art book from the early years. Actually found it by accident.

We're all getting old 😅

1 hour ago, Gerrion said:

From DavidZet at DeviantArt. Link: https://www.deviantart.com/davidzet/art/Victory-Belles-Art-Book-Page-608718914

Seems to have been a fan attempt at an art book from the early years. Actually found it by accident.

Nah, actually one of the rewards on KS was a artbook  that page was specifically an example page from the art book it came from this update https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackchickenstudios/victory-belles/posts/1574449

Still a tragedy about the art book. I couldn't afford one at the time and I actually could all these years later and that mildly hurts my soul.

Does Algérie's new art still include knives?
This matter is of utmost importance, and a potential deal-breaker.