Black Chicken Studios Forums

Perfectly Revised

WonderLlama

The spell Alteration of Inhuman Matter gives an item Perfectly Revised. This gives a +1 bonus to actions and abilities of a random type.

Is there any way to tell which category of rolls the bonus applies to? All the items I have perfectly revised just say Perfectly Revised, which links to the generic description. I'm also curious as to what conditions I have to meet to get the bonus. Does the item have to be equipped? In my inventory, and giving a bonus? (Such as e.g. Eagle Feather.) Or just in my inventory (in which case I could enchant up all the pages of my mentor's letter)?

Also related to this, I've had the game crash when attempting to add the pheme that adds 1 durability to this spell. I still need to test if that is repeatable.

Perhaps it shouldn't reveal naturally, or be accessible through the Artifact Catalogue (as they have no way to know what you've done to your gear), but require that you Trial and Error the item in question?

WonderLlama;

Not quite- in this case, what it would do is this:

1) If Equipped: Your Character gets the Bonus, whatever it may be.

2) If Used: Your Character gets the Bonus, whatever it may be, for the *instant* the Item is used.

89157Z;

That's a good suggestion, although I think we will push for better reporting here. In Year 2 Identification is more complex and interesting, and we may revisit at that time.

Archived