Black Chicken Studios Forums

Wikia Errors...

wardrake

I trained my gates method skill by 3, and as the academagia wiki says, it would unlock the control pheme!!!

But it didn't, I do not want to unlock other gates skill by using the ability "study gates" coz it will cost you a high chance of detention. too bad, maybe someone must edit the wikia page....

I'll try and get gates method and see if I don't get it either and then correct it.

That said you are welcome to join the Wiki correction team. I don't think there is are any specific requirements and there is still ALOT of the game that has not yet been added to the Wiki.

ooOooo.... I'll be heading to town next weekend I think...

Anywho, I just worked a bit on my Gate Methods and I got to agree with Wardrake. I'll for good measure see if it is gotten from Gates 3 rather than Gate Methods.

I'll see if I can figure out how to change it in a bit

It does happen that people get both the 3rd level in a subskill and in the parent skill and faultly assume the unlock is in the subskill while it was the parent skill. Gathering information for the wiki is hard work sometimes and errors are easily made. If you do find errors, check and doublecheck, then correct it. If everyone adds and corrects a little bit, then we get a very good wiki in the end. And in the meantime you at least know in what area to start looking for that skill, spell, pheme, location or ability.

Archived