Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 1 & 2 (and phemes)

saffgee

I have a question related to the DLC - currently 2 exist, but does 2 include 1 ? Or do we need to install both ? I realise we can't use both at the same time, but am I missing anything by only having 2 installed ?

Also, I'm finding the sheer amount of phemes quite daunting and finding the right one on that little menu to the left of the action tab is challenging. Can I suggest you think about maybe adding another tab to the Inventory, Control, Calendar type and calling it "Spells" - then allowing us to add phemes (in a larger window of course !) to existing spells and saving them as our own creations........so then when i want to cast a spell its easier to find and less fiddly.

Tks !

tks snidebart :huh:

For the patches this goes without saying, but my question is quite specific to the DLC - I asked because I see a lot of content relating to Vernin, but none related to Aranaz - and considering these were the two foci of the two DLC it makes sense to ask the question......they also have very different names which implies they COULD coexist.

Archived