Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Story of Leopold bugged?

jaolhe

Hi, I just started 'The Story of Leopold' adventure. After just two phases the adventure has completely disappeared from my quest list and therfore cannot continue. I got to the phase where Leopold had strange dreams and in the next phase we should have paid a visit to the headmaster's office.

My choices were the following:

1. phase: chose first the research action - then manipulate action - succeeded

2. phase: chose first the memorization action - then listen action - succeeded in both. However, I might have lost some information because going for 'listen' action after 'memorization' action, didn't use the new action that was revealed after successful memorization (was more difficult).

3. phase: is not there...

It didn't seem I've messed up the whole adventure (and it shouldn't even be possible?) so maybe there is a bug?

Regards,

Icarium

Icarium;

I just reviewed the content, and I don't see anything out of place there- to confirm, the name of the Adventure you are looking for will be called 'Daydreams'. Can you check and see if you can find it in your list?

Thanks!

I can confirm that 'Daydreams' or any other adventure that would list 'The Story of Leopold' phases 1 and 2 as completed doesn't appear on my adventure list :wub: Would you like to take a look at the savegame?

Icarium;

I definitely would- if you could please pm me with a RapidShare link to your save game, we'd appreciate it.

Just very quickly, one last confirmation: I assume that you did check the mod 'The Riddles of the Queen' when you began your game, correct?

Thanks!

Yeah, I did check the DLC option when starting the game. I sent you a PM. Thanks for being able to help :wub:

• 1 year later...

IndigoInsane;

I believe this issue was corrected (assuming that you Patched prior to creating your game!) But I'll send it to the Content Team to check again, just in case.

Thanks for the report!

I just checked and we have the latest patch. After going over my first post I have a minor correction, we passed the fist part- research then manipulation check, and it's the second part that decided to run away.

It's not a super big deal, but my sister and I have managed to avoid all spoilers about Leopold and are really looking forward to finally revealing the mystery.

Archived