Black Chicken Studios Forums

Patch 34 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Metallic Silver Plant is of Size 3 and if your Encumberance would go over its max when you would put this item back into your inventory you cant do this.

So either increase your strength or remove something other with a size tag on it till your encumberance is low enough.

The only thing here is that maybe the Reporting could be improved.

The Metallic Silver Plant is of Size 3 and if your Encumberance would go over its max when you would put this item back into your inventory you cant do this.

So either increase your strength or remove something other with a size tag on it till your encumberance is low enough.

Ah, that's probably it. My fault, I didn't realize that would be forbidden.

The ability Work as a Journeyman at Ironcloak's Forge says you'll gain 1 step in Artisan, Courtly Fashion, and Courage. However, it actually gains you a skill level in Courtly Fashion, and nothing at all in Courage.

Also, the Recipes gained from Informational Tracts don't show up under the Recipes section. They do show up during the Artifice step, but that's a little late. Even clicking on the name of the Recipe during the day's history doesn't show anything. I was under the impression that was to be fixed in one of the early DLCs. (The ability to see the inventory or description of the shops, too.)

Also, this may be a problem with the engine, but the ability to use the ITs doesn't appear in the list until you spend a day with it actually on your person.

Archived