Black Chicken Studios Forums

Luti's adventure bugged?

Maylo

I'm currently attempting Luti's adventure chain ("Setting the Artist Free"), and the adventure called "The Ruins" seems to be bugged. According to the wiki there should be two possible exits, but the only available option is the Insects investigate option. Then, even after I fail the check, the game says that I succeeded at the adventure. But the next adventure in the chain doesn't appear in the list. And, it becomes impossible to try it again because the adventure disappears from the list entirely.

So, basically, the Incantation Phemes exit isn't there and failing at this adventure makes it impossible to complete the rest of the chain.

Maylo;

Hmmm. We haven't seen any issues with this one, and a quick test seems to show that the Adventure is working properly.

A quick question: which version of the game are you using? You can tell this by pressing F12 while in game and looking in the lower left. You should see 1.6.8.0 there, if you are fully Patched.

Additionally, are you using any mods other than the latest DLC?

Let me know, and thanks!

First of all the 2nd exit unlook when you manage the Investigation so you dont see the 2nd exit unless you manage the investigation roll.

Legate its Student Adventure Luti 5 in chase you didn't look into it so fare but in the ModBase3 I can't see why a failure at poisons would'nt allow a retry of this step.

Maylo Your sure you dont have "The Inspirational Girl" or "The Ruins" in your list?

Archived