Black Chicken Studios Forums

Early game adventure recommendations needed :0

Von-Wulfen

The mentor adventure IS one of the best ones for early game, even for experienced players. Aside from that, The Nut is a nice quick one with fairly good rewards. A walk in the city could be another one.

It's generally hard to rank adventures; what is good is relative after all. I'd advise to avoid the student adventures for now, until you know the which students you like best. They are slow paced and generally don't really give out good rewards, although that slow pace could work to your advantage in the difficulty curve.

I generally start focusing on the adventures full time only just before midterms. Before then I'd unlock good training places and max the study levels, but as it has been mentioned before this is not critical for a first run. Do things at your own pace, after you know what to expect you can focus on things that you liked on later runs.

48 minutes ago, Marcus said:

The mentor adventure IS one of the best ones for early game, even for experienced players. Aside from that, The Nut is a nice quick one with fairly good rewards. A walk in the city could be another one.

It's generally hard to rank adventures; what is good is relative after all. I'd advise to avoid the student adventures for now, until you know the which students you like best. They are slow paced and generally don't really give out good rewards, although that slow pace could work to your advantage in the difficulty curve.

I generally start focusing on the adventures full time only just before midterms. Before then I'd unlock good training places and max the study levels, but as it has been mentioned before this is not critical for a first run. Do things at your own pace, after you know what to expect you can focus on things that you liked on later runs.

Many thanks again. Ill tag along with my mentor for now. I do like the explore option as well. I'm hoping exploring the city will unlock some stores I can visit.

A Day in Dialectic Class (or how it is called again) is a other adventure that can unlock some interesting skills early.

When using adventure you best also check the color coding about the difficulty of the next adventure step.

http://academagia.wikia.com/wiki/Chance_of_Success#Chance_of_Success

But be warned its only the next step and not to few adventures are direct calling a other step if you success in the first one. So at best save before starting a day with a adventure call.

Although its a bit dated by now http://academagia.wikia.com/wiki/Mikka's_Adventure_Guide is still helpful for new and old player.

13 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

A Day in Dialectic Class (or how it is called again) is a other adventure that can unlock some interesting skills early.

When using adventure you best also check the color coding about the difficulty of the next adventure step.

http://academagia.wikia.com/wiki/Chance_of_Success#Chance_of_Success

But be warned its only the next step and not to few adventures are direct calling a other step if you success in the first one. So at best save before starting a day with a adventure call.

Although its a bit dated by now http://academagia.wikia.com/wiki/Mikka's_Adventure_Guide is still helpful for new and old player.

Many thanks for this :) When you say a day in the dialectic class. Do you mean as an adventure or if I study or train in the class venue?

12 minutes ago, Von-Wulfen said:

Many thanks for this :) When you say a day in the dialectic class. Do you mean as an adventure or if I study or train in the class venue?

Schwarzbart probably meant the 'Scenes From Dialectic Class' adventure. It's one of the class specific adventures, those are often nice. For a Durand student; A Mundane Mushroom is another.

Archived