Black Chicken Studios Forums

Top Marks in All Save One Course

Rhialto

In my most recent game (Aranaz is still more difficult to play than Morvidus!), my character was able to gain top marks in every course except for History in the final exams - Rikildis got that one! I was wondering what the Y2 consequences of such a nearly perfect showing would mean for Y2, and whether they would be substantially inferior to winning top marks in all Y1 course final exams that a character takes.

For Y2, the most obvious thing was the ability to get personally mentored by your regent in the college's speciality. Of course they have to not hate you to do that. That comes at the cost of taking up an extra timeslot, which will make it more difficult to do other things, so you have to carefully consider it. We've tried compiling everything about Y2 into a single thread multiple times, but it's very difficult to do that.

I will probably try to make a definitive thread on Y3 features after Y2 releases, and try to put in everything as we find out about it, so that should be easier to compile that way.

Archived