Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 146

von_Lipstig

I can't say how pleased I am by Triomphant's triumphant return. 

On to the business of the day however! Ladies, gentlemen and other associated flora and/or fauna. 

I propose we push for Belles we've not seen in next to anything. I know the temptation will be to rush right towards fan favorites but the duos were pretty charming fan service in that regard. Let's give the other girls their shot at pre launch fame... is what I want to say.

But I'm having trouble thinking of some of those interesting Belles that didn't quite catch in the interviews where more... aggressive personalities... shall we say tended to rule the roost and I'd kill for a peek at Nagato. So I'll hold my vote till I see what other captains come up with. 

I’m 100% behind the idea of getting some of the more shy or curious belles in the mix.  Negative in particular I certainly felt didn’t get enough appreciation.  She was such an elegant and interesting character, but everyone jumped right on to the Kongo train instead, and left her with almost no screen time.  I would rather like to see more nenohi as well.

Wooo, finally back to these forums after more than 1 year... And in a new account no less. Either way...

2 hours ago, Ninjapacman said:

Negative in particular

I imagine you meant to say Nagato no? Anyway, I would also support seeing her as the next Belle to be featured in this series. But what other Belles would classify as underappreciated? Belles from the Minor Nations?

On 7/26/2019 at 4:47 PM, Seleukos Nikator said:

Wooo, finally back to these forums after more than 1 year... And in a new account no less. Either way...

I imagine you meant to say Nagato no? Anyway, I would also support seeing her as the next Belle to be featured in this series. But what other Belles would classify as underappreciated? Belles from the Minor Nations?

I did mean Nagato, thank you for catching that.  Also, while some from the minor nations, such as DeRuyter and Velasco are well received, others require more attention, such as our lady SMS Goeben, or Wicher.

4 hours ago, Ninjapacman said:

I did mean Nagato, thank you for catching that.  Also, while some from the minor nations, such as DeRuyter and Velasco are well received, others require more attention, such as our lady SMS Goeben, or Wicher.

I know of a certain someone who I think would enjoy more Turkey on their plate

Fubuki has, I think, appeared the least to date: an early, therefor short, introductory interview and a brief look-in during the Christmas extravaganza.

Other lesser spotted belles include:

Saguenay

Aoba and I-8

Bearn

Camicia Nera and Espero

Admiral Graf Spee

Profintern, Parizhskaya Kommuna and Nerpa