Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 148

von_Lipstig

I appreciate the answers.  I suppose there’s no vote this time, but I’ll still put out a vote for more Nenohi.  As for this update, allI can really say is ‘yes hugging.’

Pola really needs a hug, as much as she would protest otherwise.  I volunteer to be the hugger.  

I really don't get what's going on with you and Pola @Ninjapacman.

I would like to have a word with a certain U-Boot about wasting 22 pages of rationed German Kriegsmarine paper and the difference between a Nagelfari und a Nagelfara...... and how the Hel she got Loki in/on there. No really, what are her sources and how familiar is she with oral traditions?

Firstly, thank you.

I take Pola's point and don't begrudge the brisk (but thoughtful!) handling of the subject. While I'd be very happy to hear much more, it would require a regular Belfast's Bookclub feature and that's simply insupportable greediness.

Reading with Rawalpindi? Leningrad's Literary Lounge?

The Alberti smackeral is truly fascinating.

8 hours ago, Käpt'n Korky said:

I would like to have a word with a certain U-Boot about wasting 22 pages of rationed German Kreigsmarine paper and the difference between a Nagelfari und a Nagelfara...... and how the Hel she got Loki in/on there. No really, what are her sources and how familiar is she with oral traditions?

I look forward to U-29's belle story consisting of an increasingly vicious exchange of scholarly articles and reviews with grumpy German linguists and folklorists.

I kid. I didn't care much about U-29 in her original interview but in her subsequent appearances she's become one of my favourites. Belfast's Bondwagon, forsooth!