Black Chicken Studios Forums

What houses have 2 Adventure-Chains?

Schwarzbart

Oh, you don't need to shuffle the order around for me; It's just that house Hedi is the one I'd likely choose in real life, and so I'm more interested in it than the others. Besides, if I play my cards right, and hone those writing and lore skills, maybe I could write a Hedi random event in there when it's ready.

• 2 weeks later...

When you say "After DLC 2, Aranaz has 3 Adventure lines." do you mean that they currently have 2 and after DLC 2 is released later this month they will then have 3 or that they have 3 right now because i'm almost finished playing an Aranaz character i have only see 2 adventure chains based on Aranaz so i don't want to miss anything. I'm asking because has is present tense which implies that they have 3 right now but DLC 2 is not released until later this month and i'm abit confused :)

I have done the A meeting in Aranaz common room and the Sphinx syndicate adventure chains how do i find the third? is it raising the honour of Mallen Field skill?

Edit: i have raised my honour of mallen field skill, that unlocks guard the mallen star, which unlocks the Sphinx syndicate adventure chain, which i had unlocked from the start was that a bug?

Too bad I don't use facebook, or twitter. I just don't like how everyone around me seems to have given the reins of their socials lives to the fabled internets. And it seems that in their never-ending quest for new things to update their statuses with their stupidity has escalated to levels previously thought unattainable by mere human beings.

Archived