Black Chicken Studios Forums

Item problem

BobMaster

Hey all,

I seem to have found a Silver Metallic Plant in the woods, which was too big to carry arond, so I put it in my wardrobe.

Now the item is still unidentified and because it is too big to take with me, I can't seem to identify it.

Can't find a way to increase my strength either so I can actually take it.

Any suggestions for a fellow student ?

Greetz,

Salem

my first thought are spells to increase your Attribute temporary, if you dont have one so fare then look for Phemes that can add to your strength and if you have one add it to a spell that is easy to cast for you.

If you have nothing like this then then your probably out of Luck for now.

The +2 Shield is from the Owl Familiar Questline (not the Familiar: one, the other)

I have a dog as a familiar, so that's not an option, I'll try to find a +strength spell somewhere, still learning all there is :(

Got passed midterm exams so far, haven't even went on an adventure yet :lol:

my first thought are spells to increase your Attribute temporary, if you dont have one so fare then look for Phemes that can add to your strength and if you have one add it to a spell that is easy to cast for you.

If you have nothing like this then then your probably out of Luck for now.

Open possibilities is an excellent spell, because you can give bonus to the skill used to cast the spell ! (It's in the arithmetic skill)

For instance you have 10 in theories of arithmetic. (if I remember well)

You cast the spell and chose to give +6 to theories of arithmetic. NOw you can cast the spell with a level of 16. And it last 3 days, so I'm able to cast it up to 28 in theories of arithmetic. And the initial difficulty is .... 2

So with 28 you can add phemes with a difficulty total of 26, and you can try more if you have good attributes.

Archived