Black Chicken Studios Forums

Dismiss Hardship Bug

89157Z

I just had an odd result from the Dismiss Hardship action. I was trying to get rid of the 'Cowardice' emotion that was clinging to my character without spending a huge amount of time training courage and confidence. Instead it shucked off the 'speechless' emotion that I had never suffered at all (and was certainly not suffering at that time).

Am I now immune to being struck speechless, or did the action just remove an emotion I didn't have?

I have a problem with the ability "Emperor Sphinx's room", the fourth addition to random skills seems to have a loophole to research!!, BUG discovered!!!

another one, I just finished the the vernin dreams quest, then suddenly, at the "end of report" page, is says that the manipulation skill is increased by 5 then eventually when I check the skill roster, it only increased by 1. wwaddaapak! haha...

in relation to this, some other random events prove me that there are others like this, one time, in an event, is says your skill is increased by 2, but it only increased by one(and the requirement of that skill is 0 of 1). waddapak!

Seems like there are more polishing work to do with these bugs... gogogo!!!

you are saying that if you got 5 increases in any subskills, it only means that the target subskill is increased by 1?

waddapak!!, they must CHANGE how to report these things! whew... reporting changes must be imposed! :)

edit: i.e. "your navigation subskill was wholly increased by one 1", you may change the word in bold letters if its much more suitable... hehe, gogogo!!! :)

Legate,

How about the wormhole(I am sure that its four outline of the confirmation panel->emperor sphinx's room) of emperor sphinx room to research? because sometimes, it increases the research topics instead of skills. :) :) it is one of the reason why I become a load-save-load freak, the bug seems to ruin my preserved intention of increasing only skills. :( :(

Archived