Black Chicken Studios Forums

UNDELETED?

CremePudding

So... While I am stuck at Part 4 for my adventure, I decided to finish some old ideas while attending some boring talk on religion xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homemade Random Event - Cyrus

By sheer luck, Professor Marlein Knoht casted a spell that bounced from the Incantation classroom all the way to the Grand Hall just enough to send Cyrus Dawes flying uncontrollably for quite a few hours (and still counting).

Flying right into the face of Emilia Picotti, then Joana Lio y Rossollo, Neta Xemutre, then Irene Oxina, and Zoe Melis, that is...

And also Eliana Carosi and Beatrix von Wetgen, who happened to be searching for a special flower in the garden...

Last but not least, Polisena Briardi and Orso Orsi, who are trying to fend off numerous stack of parchments...

Half of the school is discussing and even begin to place bet in the Grand Hall on who is going to be the last one to engage in uncomfortable two-side-unwilling close facial contact with poor Cyrus.

Which, as your twitching eyebrow has predicted, is going to be you.

You suppose you would have dodged that if he wasn't flying at the speed of 3000 feet per second and then suddenly crashed on you.

Just to add to the excitement, Olivia Solari's eyeballs are bulging at you from a bush behind you.

-----

Exit 1

Befriend. You are just a friend, friend, friend!

Success

You smile apologetically at both Olivia, gently tease Cyrus, then conspiratorially whisper to Olivia that Cyrus is totally not your type, and then gently argue that you two should get the now Knoht-ed out Cyrus to the infirmary first.

As Cyrus is hauled off to the infirmary, Olivia gave you a warm squeeze, but you can literally feel her eyes scanning your back to determine how big a threat does you pose.

You sigh and hurry back to your room.

Failure

You smile apologetically at both Olivia, gently tease Cyrus, then conspiratorially whisper to Olivia that Cyrus is totally not your type, and then gently argue that you two should get the now Knoht-ed out Cyrus to the infirmary first.

As Cyrus (and you) are hauled off to the infirmary, you heard muffled arguments between the nurses and Olivia.

----

Exit 2

Manipulation. There are many, many, many more targets!

Success

You smugly show her the "List of Potential Suitors for Cyrus Dawes and the least likely", with you branded being the only one that had a zero-love-level and Marlein Knoht being the one with MAXED OUT LOVE LEVEL!!!

Olivia storms off toward the Incantation classroom immediately, leaving a half-conscious Cyrus Dawes moaning on the floor.

You sigh, worrying about the misplaced priorities of Olivia Solari, and haul Cyrus Dawes to the infirmary.

Failure

You smugly show her the "List of Potential Suitors for Cyrus Dawes and the least likely", with you branded being the only one that had a zero-love-level and Marlein Knoht being the one with MAXED OUT LOVE LEVEL!!!

"Whatever. You are still a girl that kissed him, and that means you are a threat!"

"But-"

Olivia storms off toward the Incantation classroom immediately, leaving a half-conscious Cyrus Dawes moaning on the floor.

And you, too.

Oh well, at least Cyrus is a great conversationalist while lying on a floor.

You sigh, worrying about the misplaced priorities of Olivia Solari.

----

Exit 3

Seeking Friend In Hidden Places. Many, many, many friends will help you!

Success

You give a frozen, rigid, and apologetic smile at Olivia, then lower your head.

"Oh, uh, both me and Cyrus didn't meant for that to happen at all-"

You look up, and see a swarm of baby satyrs carrying Olivia away, with Zoe Melis nodding apologetically at you.

"I am sorry for interrupting your conversation, but medical reasons prevented me from giving a tutorial on flirting for these little kids, and they say Olivia is really pretty..."

"Does your medical reasons prevent you from helping me hauling poor Cyrus to the infirmary? He, er, had medical reasons preventing him from moving. Throw in some human factors from Professor Knoht, too."

"I know. I experienced it, remember?"

"Yeah."

Failure

You give a frozen, rigid, and apologetic smile at Olivia, then rise your head and try to look proud.

"Look, this is purely unintentional-"

And then you found yourself being tied to a pillar that appeared out of nowhere, 50 foots above ground.

You look down, and see a dozen goblins arguing with Olivia Solari.

"Look, this girl kissed my Cyrus and I am totally going to get her for-"

"No way! She is our goddess-"

"She kissed Cyrus, My Cyrus-"

"Who cares about that ugly piece of counterfeit art-"

"That is it! Take that, you no-good-"

As much fun as it is to see Olivia Solari battling the goblins like a adventuress and being overwhelmed in the end as more goblins come in, the misfired spells and random stones thrown around really hurts.

-----

Exit 4

Glamour. She won't, don't, can't see you!

Success

You disappear right in front of Olivia's eyes, not even making any sound.

As you stand absolutely still and see Olivia grunting and struggling to pull Cyrus all the way to the infirmary, you begins to wonder whether Cyrus is lucky to have such a obsessive admirer.

Then you rush back to your dorm, because you remember Professor Knoht asking you to suggest methods to improve the general image of the professors (in other words, herself).

Knohty Knohts.

Failure

You disappear right in front of Olivia's eyes, not even making any sound.

Then you reappear, glowing with radiant beauty, your voice sweet and warm, birds and pixie flies to you, swarm of satyrs gaze at you from far, and a paralysed Cyrus begins to move his eyelids at you -

And then Olivia lunge at you with a growl.

Even months later, the rumor of Olivia being actually a sentient magical weapon in humanoid form still persists.

And you have good reasons to believe it.

----

Exit 5

Mastery. Love can beat, blur, blind judgement!

Success

Tracing up countless phemes in about a seconds, you begins to override Olivia's thought under the guise of love, and try to nullify the violent thoughts in her mind.

You can't say you did a perfect job, but you just feel so warm inside when you see Olivia applying a bandage to Zoe Melis's forehead.

The only flaw is that she was giggling while hauling Cyrus to the infirmary.

Failure

Tracing up countless phemes in about a seconds, you begins to override Olivia's thought under the guise of love, and try to nullify the violent thoughts in her mind.

You can't say you did a good job, especially when she tell you she want to become Cyrus himself and replace him. Opps!

The only relief you got is that she returns to normal a few days later, with no memory of your sloppy work.

Your conscience spend these few days screaming at you and your pride spend these few days shrinking.

----

Exit 6

Bully. No more slap and sting. Scream!

Success

You turn around, leaving only your back visible to Olivia.

"Olivia."

"@player first name@."

"I must assure you this is completely accidental, as you will heard from the other students."

"You are still a threat."

"Indeed. But not what you thought."

"Excuse me?"

"If you insists on blaming me for this, I will make sure you and Cyrus look like a matching couple."

"So you are trying to make amends? No deal."

"Let me finish. What I mean is you two will be stuck in the infirmary all day with matching,swollen, bruised faces."

"You...."

"I would love to help you, Olivia. Or maybe you can prove that you don't need my help. In that case, I suppose we can hang out sometimes and spread rumors about @random rivals@ instead."

"Fine."

Failure

You turn around, leaving only your back visible to Olivia.

"Olivia."

"@player first name@."

"I must assure you this is completely accidental, as you will heard from the other students."

"You are still a threat."

"Indeed. But not what you thought."

"You are wrong."

"Really? You are overestimating me. I am flattered-"

"You shouldn't be. Now we should settle this with the feminine slapping duel!"

With that, Olivia begins to drag you into the Great Hall.

Just as you think you have reached the epitome of insanity, your dear schoolmates the acid-mouthed Els Rottmundyn and eternally helpful Sheary Warrington decide to proves you wrong.

"Olivia! Olivia! Sheary and I just wrote this list of constructive criticisms on how to improve your relationship with Cyrus and the first thing you should do is stop harassing @playername@ like a hag..."

After all these dramatic turns of events, you are prepared to face anything coming next.

"@playername@, please answer! Please!"

Orso Orsi shakes you awake.

"That...all that was just a dream after all? Thank gods."

"Oh, you mean your little incident with Miss Solari? It is real, my dear."

"So why am I here?"

"Your mind can't keep up, and your brain frizzled. Then you jumped out a window."

"So what is this place?"

"This is, erm, apparently a corner of your mind. And you can take a train and give up on your life altogether, but I doubt you want to pass away in such a embarrassing pose."

"How long will it takes till I am hauled to the infirmary?"

"Maybe a few minutes later. Wanna wake up now?"

"No."

Add Emotion : Malfunctioning Reality

Things just seems to go insane at the Academagia - while others are stuck in boring lessons, you are bound to your chair because it grew some tentacles and it fell in love with you. Others pretend to be diligent in front of professors, while you are applauded for your hard work because some ghost decided to study by taking control of you. Others are beaten up by goblins while you are worshiped and bited by goblins. You get the drift, and you begins to adjust to them.

-2 to Reason

-2 to Logic

+1 to Temperance

+1 to Endurance

+1 to Danger Sense

+1 to Seeking Friends in Hidden Place

• 2 weeks later...

This event is brilliant, as is the emotion. My only thought is that it may be missing one exit, something along the lines of:

[Romance] Oliva? Who cares about her, her lips are still safe! What matters here is that your oh-so-dreamily-imagined first kiss was just stolen by an unwitting enspelled boy who didn't even offer you flowers or ask your permission first! There's only one sane response: hysterical tears. Oh, and maybe a slap for Cyrus. Or two.

This event is brilliant, as is the emotion. My only thought is that it may be missing one exit, something along the lines of:

[Romance] Oliva? Who cares about her, her lips are still safe! What matters here is that your oh-so-dreamily-imagined first kiss was just stolen by an unwitting enspelled boy who didn't even offer you flowers or ask your permission first! There's only one sane response: hysterical tears. Oh, and maybe a slap for Cyrus. Or two.

Slapping an unconscious Cyrus? Hmmmm........Sounds like something Ceyn would do. ;)

Heh! Actually, the idea came more from Kayley: "My first kiss! Stolen! Forever! Tabin will never marry me now WAHHHH GRRR- oh, um, he's unconscious. That was sort of mean. ...BUT HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS WAAAHHHHHHHH. MY LIFE IS OVER. Oh, hi, Olivia! Why do you look like you're about to kill me?"

Of course, if you go that far, a green automatic "Cooties! Ew! Ew! Ewwww!" exit becomes tempting, and at that point I'd just be being silly.

Regardless, awesome event. :)

Heh! Actually, the idea came more from Kayley: "My first kiss! Stolen! Forever! Tabin will never marry me now WAHHHH GRRR- oh, um, he's unconscious. That was sort of mean. ...BUT HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS WAAAHHHHHHHH. MY LIFE IS OVER. Oh, hi, Olivia! Why do you look like you're about to kill me?"

Of course, if you go that far, a green automatic "Cooties! Ew! Ew! Ewwww!" exit becomes tempting, and at that point I'd just be being silly.

Regardless, awesome event. :)

That is sure tempting... but I will make sure it will hurts. After all, if you are dumb enough to freak out in front of Olivia and shove that fact in her face... ;)

Archived