Black Chicken Studios Forums

End of Game Autosave

cymrean

I know it's supposed to be for impoting into Year 2 when it comes out, but i have a question.

What would be the effect of loading it into the game now. I tried and i got an error and the application shut down. (also the game became unsavable before the end, in the last two weeks i couldn't save, the time stamp on the save was always the same...)

Oo peoples like you was the reason why I added some tips how to prevent to load this saves in year 1 when I suggestet the endgame autosave some time ago.

This endgame Autosave was never intended to be loadable with year 1 (and with my suggestion it also never sould apear in the savegame list).

I constantly take my final save-game out of that folder to move it elsewhere (in my Final Saves folder in the Academagia folder, to be exact) so I can delete all old saves and only have saves for the game(s) I'm currently playing there and don't accidently/stupidly overwrite anything. That will be okay for Year 2, right? I'll only have to recopy that information in to my saved folder again (or wherever folder the part 2 folder loads from), right?

...Really hoping there isn't something secret stored in the cache or something that I'm breaking. >.<

Archived