Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Petition for Official Renounciation of the Proscribing of the Pillar of Gates

freespace2dotcom

So revising all your belingings to microscopical size and put them in a small hand bag? And maybe some negation or incantation to get them flying into your bag :)

I can see it now, in year 4 or 5 when my character decides he/she will miss the academagia too much at the end of the year he does that to the whole school :D Buildings trees and all, and hide the school in the familys backyard!

Ummm, the professors and groundskeepers and librarians might get upset though... I guess...

Or maybe the school and utility buildings have been warded against that :P

Can we get the option of doing that if we got revision skills for it? :) maybe some Enspell skill to combine spells to have your stuff both shrunk and sent flying into your suitcase? B)

And maybe an enchantment spell to have your room cleaned before leaving school. So there wont be any complaints about the condition of your room... Will also make your first day easier :)

So you get to choose from using your magic skills, planning skill, or athletic skill to manage the move effortlessly, or ask some friends for help :P

Or if you got no Revision spells to make things smaller and no negation to make things lighter, no planning, no athletic skills no engineering skills to build a small cart, no transport skill to increase transport efficiency.. And no friends... You could try Mastery or Gates :P or take a small hit to stress :blink:

Or maybe enchantment and enchant a table to carry your luggage :P Damn these wizard cheaters! They never seem to do any real work! Then the journey home could be improved by your transport(economy) or logistics(war) skill.. possibly planning? Or Dialectic, now where could I logicaly find a cost efficient and fast way to get home and how do I get a ticket!

Then depending on your study habits you could do some skill traning or suddying on your way home, or simply enjoy the trip try and get some rest and get rid of that stress from having a horrible time packing your bags and getting them with you.

Or studdy the airship if you got engineering skills! Assuming you are on an Airship.

Then there might be those poor students with no home to return to or whom they would prefer not to return to...

Archived